Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT)
(12-22-2016, 11:57 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: So for the past few days I have been noticing every time I play agf, a few seconds in i'll freeze, sometimes for 10-20 seconds, other times forever and I end up refreshing.

This is really annoying because the freezing happens whenever I split or am virused; and quick movements seem to trigger a freeze.

This is getting unbearable for me since I can't play the game appropriately, there will be times I'm #1 with like 60k mass or something and I randomly freeze and have to refresh, but at this point I can't even get to that much mass and I end up freezing at >1k mass.

In other words, I CAN'T PLAY AGF BECAUSE OF THIS SH*T

There could be other factors, maybe my wifi or the laptop I'm playing on, but if it is anything AGF related please fix @Sora  

Does anyone else keep on freezing???

YES! Most often when I'm big and fighting for first or something equally heart wrenching. Never when I'm small. So the next time you freeze just watch the xy numbers at the top. Quite often they keep rolling and you can tell when you actually die in real game time. The numbers stop turning.  So it's like a double face punch !! Confused 

Get this one. I Froze and reloaded one time pretty quick. I scored instantly to maybe 4 or 500 and I saw a little ways away "ME" exactly like I froze and I though I'll eat myself. But I had to race a guy and he got there first. I wonder what that player thought?  That has happened a number of times but sometimes my frozen cell couldn't be eaten by any one. I often wonder if any one else could see my frozen cell or just me.  I saw a space ship once too Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Apix - 12-23-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - ™ Chronic - 12-23-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Sora - 12-23-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Apix - 12-23-2016, 12:11 PM