Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quitting this game
I am tired of the quadruple teaming to take me down.

I play individual 95% of the time,which real players does,not the weaklings who must not be good enough to get above 500 in any game. So they as a 100 use the virus box on me while I am over 1,000, I gulp the idiot about 95% of the time.That only poor quality players does as they think taking stupid shortcuts will give them the cells,which is a mark of a stupid player.

I just got up to 3rd place with a two ball set up.when SIX players go out of their way to gang on me by feeding the lead chaser.I was over 3,500 at the time earning ALL of it as an individual player. There have been games where I an the only one who is not a team player in the top 10. I must be the best player in those games as I EARNED all of it by myself.

Sometimes I am the LEADER on the board,destroying the teamers by gulping one of the members which is what real players should be doing to stop this trend to endless teaming that has become commonplace.

Individual play is being destroyed as time goes by,which makes for no fun anymore.

Why the overt obsession for teaming anyway?

Messages In This Thread
Quitting this game - Bachelor - 01-31-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Quitting this game - Voakie - 01-31-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Quitting this game - Bachelor - 02-01-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Quitting this game - run SPOT run - 01-31-2016, 09:16 PM