Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
** WARNING ** Parts of the proceeding message contain strong language and may not be suitable for all audiences. Especially women. Save yourselves, and close your eyes now!

~Squirrel displays garden shears~ I have done some... uhnn... careful pruning~

(07-02-2016, 02:52 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: THERE ARE  SO MANY  LOSERS  ON AGF AND  ~snip~ lol HazRSavage
LETS BEGIN THE LIST CHILDREN:
LITTLE BOYS: WHY R U ALWAYS TALKING LIKE NOOBS?
Cocky Children behavior may come with this species of looser.

LITTLE GIRLS: WHY U GET OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING?
From my experience this species gets offended (as fuck). Why? I don't know, All i was talking about was 9/11. This species even takes JOKES and SARCASM seriously.

~a chainsaw fires up briefly, there is much noise and a voice: 'Watch out beloooowwww!!'~

COCKY CHILDREN: DON'T BE COCKY FOR GOD SAKE MY BOI, U SUK M8.
~snip~, no respect for you.

PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY'RE A HORSE: WTF U DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
Legit. I come one one day and there a boy who's telling me he's a horse and all that cool shit. This is possibly the most harmless specimen on this list. 

PEOPLE THAT ARE SO DUMB: WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH ANYTHING?
NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity.

Life is still letting me have encounters with more of these bastards. As my life goes on I will share my knawladge with you.

OK, first let me say that I liked your post, because I think it's funny! (Not because I agree that there are too many losers.)

Now, I want to ask you a different question:

Don't you find the same thing with the rest of your life?
Aren't there people in every corner of your life that you don't understand?

The thing is, you can try to understand them better. You can! You're pretty smart, no? Things and people have reasons for being the way they are.

Okay. Granted, people have varying degrees of smarts. It's just life!! It's a good thing, because some jobs require lots of smarts, (ie: doctor) whereas other things don't require much. If we had dumb doctors, and PhD's cleaning houses, I think more people would be killing each other! Regardless of how much smarts a person has, I think you can still have fun with them.

Specifically, I want to address your thinking that 'little girls' are losers... lol. All women will probably identify with that, centring on the 'girls' aspect.
Are you INSANE?!

They are going to come after you for that! And we're talking the BAD kind of interest, not the good kind, you get what I sayin'?!??!

Aren't you a straight dude? Now maybe if you swing the other way, I can see ostracizing all of 'em like that... but it's just not a smart move! I suggest that you feel the way that you do, because you don't understand them yet! And understanding comes naturally, from trying to, and spending time with them, and racking your brain for causality!

Yes they are different. But you want a girlfriend some day, don't you? Many of them will be sensitive. Learn what they are sensitive about, and then don't push those buttons! Play with them in other ways instead!

And one more thing I want to take up.
~flicks tail with annoyance~
What's so wrong with identifying as an animal?! (Hey @Slothy, @Voakie , stand with me here, mates!)

Now people with an ego -- that I understand... those grate on me a bit too. But generally, if you leave those ones alone to think they are great in their own world, then it doesn't have to mean anything, or annoy you so much in yours. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 6 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • plsdonteatme, run SPOT run , s1104874, Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diverse Specimen Called Loser - Squirrel - 07-02-2016, 05:38 AM