Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application to be a moderator in Agma.io - SilverYT
Exclamation 
Application 

Apply as an Agma.io Moderator in the Game or for Support on the Agma.io Discord Server
I wanted to do something different from Avatarius so I did it in Graphical form  Smile

Please download the file or click in link (copy and paste in the browser)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sW4GBfm1H881XKbSA
or in Google Drive open https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8ivMkJ...sp=sharing

@Sora

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 5 users Like SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Custom, fisa, Redfox, Sora, Squirrel
Well done, I would make you a trial support.
Unfortunately this is the kingdom of Sora I., also known as „The careless king“.
So good luck but probably your application won’t even be noticed by him.
Also u should be aware that when you help him, you work for free for a company which doesn’t really make sense. Your boss (Sora) gets all the money, while you get nothing except his lack of interest.

You know, I shouldn’t not have made this post but it breaks my heart to see that you spent time to make a great and unique application that will probably be ignored.

PS: The fact that me, a person who doesn’t like agma any more, is the first one to reply, says it all… how dead this game is and that it has no leadership.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • Custom
(11-24-2021, 11:07 AM)Redfox Wrote: Well done, I would make you a trial support.
Unfortunately this is the kingdom of Sora I., also known as „The careless king“.
Also u should be aware that when you help him, you work for free for a company which doesn’t really make sense. Your boss (Sora) gets all the money, while you get nothing except his lack of interest.

You know, I shouldn’t not have made this post but it breaks my heart to see that you spent time to make a great and unique application that will probably be ignored.

PS: The fact that me, a person who doesn’t like agma any more, is the first one to reply, says it all… how dead this game is and that it has no leadership.

I do not care that I will not earn anything, I want to do it out of passion. maybe sora will see it, it would be nice if everyone would mark him Smile

sorry but I have to tag you again
@Sora

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 2 users Like SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Custom, Sora
(11-24-2021, 11:07 AM)Redfox Wrote: Well done, I would make you a trial support.

The fact that you replied first only means that, par for the course for you, you have obsessions, and regardless of what you think, this game is one that you haven't quite let go of yet! (But messages like this one, I bet makes MiniClip glad that they do not allow users the same kind of public forum!)

You know nothing about Sora, and used up some of your energy speculating in a hurtful way. You're also not aware of how we pick our volunteers, because effectively there is no such thing as an application to become one.

Well, I think this is 'goodbye' again, and I doubt that this time, you come back from it, using any name.

You turned out to be a very different person than I thought, and I am indifferent.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Custom, SilverYT_official2, Sora
yes you can definetly have a try for support. Smile

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post: