Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you have the freeze
So guys what I learned is that when you go to seep the freeze is still going! I am pretty good at agma.io and this is only my second post so if you want me to post more tricks and tip don't forget to comment!
[-] The following 1 user Likes agma.ioisthebest's post:
  • fisa
Mhmm I don’t understand this trick Shy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • redknightYT
(12-16-2020, 03:51 PM)agma.ioisthebest Wrote: So guys what I learned is that when you go to seep the freeze is still going! I am pretty good at agma.io and this is only my second post so if you want me to post more tricks and tip don't forget to comment!

Bro did you mean,
when you go to sleep your time for the freeze ability is still going. Wink
It is very funny how new players have many confusions in agmaio 

Listen eyes widely, I mean ears widely

Every ability in the game will run for 24 hours continuosly ,after you have bought it from the shop

Here are the list of abilities:

1) Freeze yourself ability-Enables you to freeze your playercells at any position simply by pressing F key. To unfreeze, press F key again. Valid for 24 hours. This ability is free for gold members
cost:29,000 coins

2) 2x spawn size ability: Spawn with double the mass as normally. Valid for 24 hours. This ability is free for gold members.
cost:30,000

3) Cloak invisibility: Makes your cells almost invisible to other players. Cloak invisibility can be turned on or off by pressing the i key. You have 30 seconds of cloak time available each time you spawn in game. Used up time will slowly replenish. Valid for 24 hours. This ability is free for gold members.

cost:32,000

extra note: You can see invisible players holding the C key

Hopefully this helps you!!

Not only abilities keep running out of time once you buy it

Bots also keep running out of time once you buy it . Idea

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • Light*, Redfox, redknightYT
Oh yes I think you are right @fisa , he meant „sleep“ Idea
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • redknightYT