Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: whats do you what to change in agma
improve lag on some servers
that could be copied in game chat
or that pogan to create clans in the game or join
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello im new
good I am new in the community my name is valak although I have the name of the eltoxico I am now 15 have joined a agma forums just to help all people who want help all people who want help I know spanish and i know english as you can see I would like to be able to help the people do not accept or do not want, I just want to help agma to improve and evolve every day whits a community with which you can play quietly and peace without any problem
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
[-] The following 2 users Like eltoxico's post:
  • fireboneee, solo_player123
Hello and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • eltoxico
(10-31-2020, 07:10 PM)eltoxico Wrote:
good I am new in the community my name is valak although I have the name of the eltoxico I am now 15 have joined a agma forums just to help all people who want help all people who want help I know spanish and i know english as you can see I would like to be able to help the people do not accept or do not want, I just want to help agma to improve and evolve every day whits a community with which you can play quietly and peace without any problem

Welcome to the forums!, I hope you enjoy to stay here and alsowe know that you will give good ideas to help the growht ad improvement of agma Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • eltoxico
Yes hello!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • eltoxico