Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Agar.io Discord
If you didnt know already Agario has opened their own official discord server.

You can join with this link https://discord.gg/agario

This won't go well for Miniclip.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
I figure that you are right about that. I am going to make a point to stay away from it, because there's no point in making a fuss over it now. I had my fun in their TEAMS mode, and I wish them well... But as you implied, I think their time has come and gone, and the younger crowd is likely to be a bit on the harsher side, wondering why they waited so long to decide to make a proper fan base, and listen to their own players.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-12-2020, 03:55 PM)Azzimi Wrote: If you didnt know already Agario has opened their own official discord server.

You can join with this link https://discord.gg/agario
They had this server for like a more than year..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
It was made in december 2019 I think

Anyway they do cool events etc there, and they advertise the discord in agario mobile and its gained over 20k members, soon they will also add a link to agario pc
(10-14-2020, 10:52 AM)Azzimi Wrote: It was made in december 2019 I think

Anyway they do cool events etc there, and they advertise the discord in agario mobile and its gained over 20k members, soon they will also add a link to agario pc

Hmmm idk
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨