Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting Teaming
* * *Ok removed * * *
(09-13-2020, 04:01 AM)solo_player123 Wrote: Hello,

I am a player on the Agarioforusm server!

This is a solo server. Playing in a team is not allowed there.

Unfortunately, the player 'Coffe Time' played on this server as a team player today! We had an argument in the chat, so he was probably angry with me. But I think that is no reason to play in a team. This is still a solo server!

Here is a picture of him and his account.
[Image: ADXuXVV.jpeg]

Players on this server are usually warned when they play in a team, right? A sensible measure. I suggest to remind this player to play solo with such a warning as well

Thanks for this great game! I love Agma and the solo server and hope he stays solo!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I saw him teaming too specially when finky is not in server, also in other solo servers, ask finky he is an afg player.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Unfortunately, the player 'Coffe Time' played on this server as a team player today! We had an argument in the chat, so he was probably angry with me. But I think that is no reason to play in a team. This is still a solo server!

Players on this server are usually warned when they play in a team, right? A sensible measure. I suggest to remind this player to play solo with such a warning as well

Thanks for this great game! I love Agma and the solo server and hope he stays solo!

There are lots of people teaming in solo servers. Moderators constantly ban teamers Smile Especially on SOLO AGf server
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • solo_player123
Ok I remove my report, because

a) I am not sure if it was not by accident

b) I don't have proof! So I see, moderators cannot do something.

I think a reminder that all have to play solo in a solo server is enough!!
(09-14-2020, 08:03 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Ok I remove my report, because

I think a reminder that all have to play solo in a  solo server is enough!!
Yes, that's true, actually i reported many teamers but mods said me they need to see who team they need proofs and that's to verify if you are not reporting someone you hate or something
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • Démone, solo_player123
Coffetime is a very good player, playing on this server for years now . Several people use his name to play, also his fans. I'm not talking about this situation ( we can clearly see his account) but i can tell i already saw someone who had his name ( it was not the real Coffeetime) and he was teaming on this server . If you consider Coffeetime as a teamer, you might consider all players in this server as teamers too !   
(09-14-2020, 08:18 PM)Démone Wrote: Coffetime is a very good player, playing on this server for years now . Several people use his name to play, also his fans. I'm not talking about this situation ( we can clearly see his account) but i can tell i already saw someone who had his name ( it was not the real Coffeetime) and he was teaming on this server . If you consider Coffeetime as a teamer, then consider that all players are teamers as well on this server!   

You have reason, is like the fake shout of the other day, someone called Fam said agma suc*s agma when he was a fake Fml, actually i know coffee time is not a teamer because i remermber the old times playing against me, but if the player in afg is fake he should be hide and i saw his profile many times, i dont know if it was a mistake, because he killed me many times with team actually because some people help him, i dont know if he likes it 
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-14-2020, 08:34 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: You have reason, is like the fake shout of the other day, someone called Fam said agma suc*s agma when he was a fake Fml, actually i know coffee time is not a teamer because i remermber the old times playing against me, but if the player in afg is fake he should be hide and i saw his profile many times, i dont know if it was a mistake, because he killed me many times with team actually because some people help him, i dont know if he likes it 

Coffeetime doesn't need help , no he don't like it and often says it on the tchat . Coffeetime have ' solo play' at heart ! But i also know ( by experience lol) some fans can help and i don't like it either ... Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • solo_player123
(09-14-2020, 08:14 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 08:03 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Ok I remove my report, because

I think a reminder that all have to play solo in a  solo server is enough!!
Yes, that's true, actually i reported many teamers but mods said me they need to see who team they need proofs and that's to verify if you are not reporting someone you hate or something

Ye I mean if mods have free time and have proff of the tempers than I guess they can ban them.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-14-2020, 08:14 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Yes, that's true, actually i reported many teamers but mods said me they need to see who team they need proofs and that's to verify if you are not reporting someone you hate or something

It's also not that easy to 'prove' someone was teaming -- you pretty much have to take a video of them, and I would be waaayyy too lazy to go through that much effort. But if you just call a Mod to the server, then they can see for themselves. That's basically the only way that they will punish someone anyhow.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Easiest way to go about teamers? get a mod/staff there while it's happening!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-15-2020, 01:20 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Easiest way to go about teamers? get a mod/staff there while it's happening!

Yes but what if they are busy?
(09-14-2020, 07:20 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

I saw him teaming too specially when finky is not in server, also in other solo servers, ask finky he is an afg player.
Yeah i think many agma players have recently saw every single person teaming in those sort of servers that they doesn't allow teaming and it shouldn't be able to because i'm not sure if it does manage to cause agma players to end up rage quiting or any sort of thing but i'm pretty sure it happens a lot, most players would like to do every part of thing they would like to do (Teaming, Spam/Use Powerups on players, Skills, and much more) but sometimes Sora just really need them to slow it down just so other agma players would stop end up raging.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-15-2020, 11:09 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 07:20 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Yeah i think many agma players have recently saw every single person teaming in those sort of servers that they doesn't allow teaming and it shouldn't be able to because i'm not sure if it does manage to cause agma players to end up rage quiting or any sort of thing but i'm pretty sure it happens a lot, most players would like to do every part of thing they would like to do (Teaming, Spam/Use Powerups on players, Skills, and much more) but sometimes Sora just really need them to slow it down just so other agma players would stop end up raging.

Ye i know many friends quit from agma becuse they rage for teams in solo servers also partys in afg are allowed is like you can farm pwoers there but you cant use them  Wink
Also i love pizza ✨