Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INTRODUCTION
Hi , My name is Dhruv Rajain and play by the name of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I may change my name in game but my username will be the same so remember me. It's been 2 years playing this wonderful game. It's the best io game I have ever played or ever will. At first, I was really not interested in joining agf forums but due to some incident happened to me due to some stupid glitch I lost all my powers and I never used that glicth it appeared on its own 1 time and next day my power were 0. I was so devastated and upset that I was gonna quit this game. But tht not gonna happen. So I registered here n try contact Sora and hope to build my reputation here. I m so delighted to be part of agmaio family at agf forums. I from India,Delhi. I am 17 years old. I m a non spender and ye my half year farming power n saving gone to waste when Sora took all my powers for some glicth I haven't used. Hope he wil fix it and we cn know eachother and I will do my best for our community. I wil share my ideas and help people out here...hope I will get ur support.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 5 users Like DhRuV1111's post:
  • Destructor 1, Kuku, Lalalala, nachochesse, Sora
(08-22-2020, 11:58 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi , My name is Dhruv Rajain and play by the name of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I may change my name in game but my username will be the same so remember me. It's been 2 years playing this wonderful game. It's the best io game I have ever played or ever will. At first, I was really not interested in joining agf forums but due to some incident happened to me due to some stupid glitch I lost all my powers and I never used that glicth it appeared on its own 1 time and next day my power were 0. I was so devastated and upset that I was gonna quit this game. But tht not gonna happen. So I registered here n try contact Sora and hope to build my reputation here. I m so delighted to be part of agmaio family at agf forums. I from India,Delhi. I am 17 years old. I m a non spender and ye my half year farming power n saving gone to waste when Sora took all my powers for some glicth I haven't used. Hope he wil fix it and we cn know eachother and I will do my best for our community. I wil share my ideas and help people out here...hope I will get ur support.

Hey, nice to meet you, I am from India too. My name is Hitarth, nickname Hitu. I prefer u talking with sora he will help u if the powers were really gone.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • DhRuV1111
Hello, welcome to the forums : )!
You might want to send @Sora (<- just click on the name) a private msg about the incident...then just wait for an answer, that can take a while

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • DhRuV1111, magdorlolmagdor, Squirrel
I put the details where Sora can see it as well, so I am sure it will get resolved when Sora has a chance to do so.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Light*'s post:
  • DhRuV1111, Squirrel
(08-22-2020, 11:58 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi , My name is Dhruv Rajain and play by the name of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I may change my name in game but my username will be the same so remember me. It's been 2 years playing this wonderful game. It's the best io game I have ever played or ever will. At first, I was really not interested in joining agf forums but due to some incident happened to me due to some stupid glitch I lost all my powers and I never used that glicth it appeared on its own 1 time and next day my power were 0. I was so devastated and upset that I was gonna quit this game. But tht not gonna happen. So I registered here n try contact Sora and hope to build my reputation here. I m so delighted to be part of agmaio family at agf forums. I from India,Delhi. I am 17 years old. I m a non spender and ye my half year farming power n saving gone to waste when Sora took all my powers for some glicth I haven't used. Hope he wil fix it and we cn know eachother and I will do my best for our community. I wil share my ideas and help people out here...hope I will get ur support.

Hi Dhruv!

I'm glad to see that you made it over here. Be patient waiting for Sora, but in the meantime it will be nice making your acquaintance.

Keep having fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DhRuV1111
(08-22-2020, 05:54 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Hi Dhruv!

I'm glad to see that you made it over here. Be patient waiting for Sora, but in the meantime it will be nice making your acquaintance.

I love how squirrel liked everyone's else post and not mine Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
  • DhRuV1111

Welcome at forums buddy : D!
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979
[-] The following 1 user Likes magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • DhRuV1111
(08-22-2020, 06:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Hi Dhruv!

I do not like messages, unless it has said something new, that I agree with, or has shed more light on a situation, or proposed more depth to an idea.

And you do not get to judge me by which ones I decide to like.

I have liked plenty of yours, so stop trying to make a theory that holds no water!
Fight the Good Fight
  • DhRuV1111
(08-23-2020, 01:22 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 06:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Hi Dhruv!

I do not like messages, unless it has said something new, that I agree with, or has shed more light on a situation, or proposed more depth to an idea.

And you do not get to judge me by which ones I decide to like.

I have liked plenty of yours, so stop trying to make a theory that holds no water!

I was just joking but..ok
You getting mad so fastSad
  • DhRuV1111
(08-23-2020, 02:55 AM)imHitu Wrote: I was just joking but..ok

Buy a clue!

Jokes are FUNNY!

And I'm not mad.
Fight the Good Fight
Lol now I think I remember you, you And me were the conquerors of giantic 2 years ago, I don't know if you remember me but I still remember our good moments lol

(08-23-2020, 06:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Buy a clue!

Jokes are FUNNY!

And I'm not mad.

I think you are a really nice person also helpful and very attent to the complains of people, I already now why you are the best mod of agma. Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-23-2020, 06:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Buy a clue!

Jokes are FUNNY!

And I'm not mad.

Ok thanks squirrel btw that sounds sarcastic xD
(08-23-2020, 07:10 PM)imHitu Wrote: Ok thanks squirrel btw that sounds sarcastic xD

I am rarely sarcastic. That was more along my 'Captain Obvious' set of question answers!
Fight the Good Fight
  • Light*

Welcome to the forums Pal!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • DhRuV1111