Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madzia - introduction
Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet ya. I'm playing Agma.io for around 4 years already. It was a great time watching Agma.io growing up step by step. I really enjoyed it. I started playing at crazy eu (before it was crazy 1) server, then moved at crazy 2, which doesnt exist at this moment. After some time I decided to check another servers, so I just changed my main server into supersonic eu. Unfortunately there was the update, with those iconic supersonic bots, what forced me to move to supersonic na. Supersonic na was way more calm than eu one. I've spend there lots of time. Met many worthful people. Got so much fun and met somebody who has changed my life (for better ofc, dw) : D. Right now, I'm spending time mostly at instant eu and xy. Here, at forums, I'm pretty new, just because I wasn't interested in that before.

So, lets say a bit about me. I'm Madzia. Maybe somebody knows me by username magdorlolmagdor. I'm 16 y.o., living in Poland. I do love help anyone, anytime as much as I can. I could spend whole days at doing that. I like sports irl and reaching my own goals by doing that. I'm doing some artworks as well. However, I love the most volunteering. It's something what makes me wanna do more and more and moreee. Hope everyone could just try it out and see how simple it is to make somebody else smile a bit, feel loved and needed without judging.

At Agma.io I don't have usual goals. My only goal is to keep whole community of Agma.io without dramas, problems or conflicts. I do always try to look at any situations in all of the possible ways, to find the right solution and make a good compromise for both of the sides. I don't want anyone to suffer, cuz of some reason. So if you need help or just a little talk, feel free to text me.

Guess I said enough or maybe too less or much, who knows. Have a nice day yall.

Greetings,
Madzia!
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979
[-] The following 6 users Like magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • fireboneee, Light*, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel , xRENDEx
Welcome on forums : d

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 08:46 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Welcome on forums : d

thank you so much : )
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

[-] The following 1 user Likes magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • fireboneee
yes welcome Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 07:48 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet ya. I'm playing Agma.io for around 4 years already. It was a great time watching Agma.io growing up step by step. I really enjoyed it. I started playing at crazy eu (before it was crazy 1) server, then moved at crazy 2, which doesnt exist at this moment. After some time I decided to check another servers, so I just changed my main server into supersonic eu. Unfortunately there was the update, with those iconic supersonic bots, what forced me to move to supersonic na. Supersonic na was way more calm than eu one. I've spend there lots of time. Met many worthful people. Got so much fun and met somebody who has changed my life (for better ofc, dw) : D. Right now, I'm spending time mostly at instant eu and xy. Here, at forums, I'm pretty new, just because I wasn't interested in that before.

So, lets say a bit about me. I'm Madzia. Maybe somebody knows me by username magdorlolmagdor. I'm 16 y.o., living in Poland. I do love help anyone, anytime as much as I can. I could spend whole days at doing that. I like sports irl and reaching my own goals by doing that. I'm doing some artworks as well. However, I love the most volunteering. It's something what makes me wanna do more and more and moreee. Hope everyone could just try it out and see how simple it is to make somebody else smile a bit, feel loved and needed without judging.

At Agma.io I don't have usual goals. My only goal is to keep whole community of Agma.io without dramas, problems or conflicts. I do always try to look at any situations in all of the possible ways, to find the right solution and make a good compromise for both of the sides. I don't want anyone to suffer, cuz of some reason. So if you need help or just a little talk, feel free to text me.

Greetings,
Madzia!

Welcome to the forums Pal!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 07:48 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet ya. I'm playing Agma.io for around 4 years already. It was a great time watching Agma.io growing up step by step. I really enjoyed it. I started playing at crazy eu (before it was crazy 1) server, then moved at crazy 2, which doesnt exist at this moment. After some time I decided to check another servers, so I just changed my main server into supersonic eu. Unfortunately there was the update, with those iconic supersonic bots, what forced me to move to supersonic na. Supersonic na was way more calm than eu one. I've spend there lots of time. Met many worthful people. Got so much fun and met somebody who has changed my life (for better ofc, dw) : D. Right now, I'm spending time mostly at instant eu and xy. Here, at forums, I'm pretty new, just because I wasn't interested in that before.

Greetings,
Madzia!

Hey welcome to the formus!! Hope you enjoy..this community is the best.
If u have any questions pm me.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
Nice Intro Madzia!
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 10:01 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: yes welcome Big Grin

thankssssssss alex Tongue

(08-21-2020, 10:43 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Welcome to the forums Pal!  Smile
thanks nachochesse Big Grin!

(08-21-2020, 11:37 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

Hey welcome to the formus!! Hope you enjoy..this community is the best.
If u have any questions pm me.
Sure, I'll remember about that! Thanks Smile

(08-21-2020, 01:07 PM)Light* Wrote: Nice Intro Madzia!

Thank you Lightie Big Grin!

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

• Light*
(08-21-2020, 07:48 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: ~snips the awesome history lesson, but leaves the teaseable stuff~

An excellent introduction! If I didn't know you already, I would feel like I knew you much much better right now!

In talking to you, I never think of how old you are, because you seem quite a bit older -- a testament to you're being someone worth knowing.

But do you mean that you always use sports to reach your goals? Does that mean that first you think of a goal, and then you invent a new game that allows you to make it there?! Hehe, it sounds like it might be a good thing that I am more than an ocean away from Poland! Wink

I also found it funny that your goal is a dramaless game, and I suppose maybe you tell someone to stop making drama, or you will eat them repeatedly until they stop?? ~giggles~ Or did I inaccurately guess the nature of the game you're playing to make them comply?

I'm very happy that you've made an account, and hope we'll hear lots of your opinions, and anything that you're willing to share! Perhaps you'll even make a few more friends here, out of the people you've never met because they didn't play on a server at the same time as you were! The way I read the community, everyone is your friend! Except the handful of guys who are jealous that you are not their gf! lol!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, Sora
(08-21-2020, 03:23 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 07:48 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: ~snips the awesome history lesson, but leaves the teaseable stuff~

An excellent introduction! If I didn't know you already, I would feel like I knew you much much better right now!

In talking to you, I never think of how old you are, because you seem quite a bit older -- a testament to you're being someone worth knowing.

But do you mean that you always use sports to reach your goals? Does that mean that first you think of a goal, and then you invent a new game that allows you to make it there?! Hehe, it sounds like it might be a good thing that I am more than an ocean away from Poland! Wink

I also found it funny that your goal is a dramaless game, and I suppose maybe you tell someone to stop making drama, or you will eat them repeatedly until they stop?? ~giggles~ Or did I inaccurately guess the nature of the game you're playing to make them comply?

I'm very happy that you've made an account, and hope we'll hear lots of your opinions, and anything that you're willing to share! Perhaps you'll even make a few more friends here, out of the people you've never met because they didn't play on a server at the same time as you were! The way I read the community, everyone is your friend! Except the handful of guys who are jealous that you are not their gf! lol!

Heya, mr Squirrel! Well, I'm glad that you liked my introduction and feel like knows me better : D. Yeah, I hear the same stuff about my age pretty often, but if my parents didn't lie to me about it, then I'm just 16 X D 

In sport's case, I meant I do like to reach goals in it. like train more, learn something new or make my body better day by day. Then compare my progress from the past and rn Tongue, so nah I don't use sports to reach all of the goals X D would make no sense to use sport for example at math competitions, lol.

HAHA, well I always try to calm people firstly, then make them see whole problem in somebody else eyes. Ask themselves, why would that person do that, react like that, what made him/her do that. Also before judging another person, they should judge themselves at first place, if their behaviour was respectful and kind or nah. If whole drama was needed and worth all of the stress. Personally I think all of the problems can be solved kindly.

I'll try my best to be active over here as much as I can. Yes' you are not wrong, almost everyone is my friend except those guys you just told about (eventually gurls o.O).

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

• Squirrel

Greetings,
Madzia!

gg Madzia, welcome  Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 06:12 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Greetings,
Madzia!

gg Madzia, welcome  Smile
Thank you Sar ! : D

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !