Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question
Hi guys I really want to be a game monitor can y'all guys help me?                                                                                                                     Sora if you reading this please tell me Smile
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • Hiya darky, Nosefan345
(07-16-2020, 04:29 AM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Hi guys I really want to be a game monitor can y'all guys help me?                                                                                                                     Sora if you reading this please tell me Smile

Sure!

Q: What should I do, if I want to become an 'Agma Mod' volunteer?
A: (in order of importance)
  • be helpful and answer in-game chat questions as they are raised;
  • be a regular in the chat of your chosen Agma Game Servers, being courteous and likeable; the community should enjoy talking to you;
  • follow the rules, do not insult people or get angry at people for the way they play the game;
  • be known as a fair person who is familiar with the requirements for skins; and
  • have regular conversations with all Staff members, making sure they know you would like to be an Agma Mod as they suggest and vote for the members to be considered.
Note: Agma Mod positions are unlikely to be chosen until the In-Game Moderation features are implemented by Sora. Maintain an account on the Forums (agarioforums.net) so you know when an update adding in-game moderation features is released!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • HutDude, Sora, XxtoxicagmaytxX
small add on:
do NOT beg or ask mutiple times for getting the position or the chances for getting it will get lower.
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • imHitu, Sora
(07-16-2020, 04:29 AM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Hi guys I really want to be a game monitor can y'all guys help me?                                                                                                                     Sora if you reading this please tell me Smile

Hey I have the same feelings has you but I have being patient and also if you want to be mod or staff then you don't tell anyone that I wan be a staff or mode.. if you are good enough to be staff or mode sora will give it to you otherwise just be helpful to others and answer questions.  Mods dosen`t say they wan be mods.. so keep in ming be helpful,  be active, and also help people out whenever you see people need help. 
Good luck!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Sora
Fight! ( I just cheer everyone ) hehe
Thanks for reading Dogs!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pillow's post:
  • XxtoxicagmaytxX

What does a game monitor do, and what makes you wish to become it?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • HutDude, imHitu, XxtoxicagmaytxX
(07-16-2020, 04:52 PM)Sora Wrote:

Hey sora, I think he meant moderator for agma.io
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel , XxtoxicagmaytxX
(07-16-2020, 05:21 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 04:52 PM)Sora Wrote:

Hey sora, I think he meant moderator for agma.io

I don't want any extra responsibilites, you guys can fight over it, it's chow time.

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes SORYN's post:
  • Squirrel
i like it because its cool and fun and i saw @Sora playing it was super fun what do ya'll think guys.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-17-2020, 10:25 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: i like it because its cool and fun and i saw @Sora playing it was super fun what do ya'll think guys.

For me : i think game mederator role is so cool but it's didn't help you play better
Thanks for reading Dogs!