Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my birthday
3 days ago (or something like that)was my birthday,so i wanted to show it to you all.
But i couldnt join the forums because of the stupid MyBB error that i have when i try to join on here sometimes.
So yeah,im here to say it now.
You can still say ''happy birthday'' to me because it was only like 3 days from then,so yeah,ill still thank people who say it.^-^
^o^
Happy B-day
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
thx imhitu
^o^
(07-06-2020, 06:53 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: 3 days ago (or something like that)was my birthday,so i wanted to show it to you all.
But i couldnt join the forums because of the stupid MyBB error that i have when i try to join on here sometimes.
So yeah,im here to say it now.
You can still say ''happy birthday'' to me because it was only like 3 days from then,so yeah,ill still thank people who say it.^-^

Happy Birthday, Romanista!!

I hope that you managed to make it a good day for yourself, and that it will always be that way, year after year! I hope that when you look back on your life, you are happy and proud to be where you are, and that you keep looking to the future to plan the new and better you!

(Hopefully, by next year, you can have parties again, if you want to!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear (name)
Happy Birthday to you.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

How old are you now?
How old are you now?
How old, How old
How old are you now?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(07-07-2020, 11:16 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear (name)
Happy Birthday to you.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

How old are you now?
How old are you now?
How old, How old
How old are you now?
I got 16 years old ,also thanks!
^o^
wow you same as me but I was 16 like last year idk xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
ikr lol XDddd
^o^
Congratulations it's your birthday!
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-20-2020, 02:50 AM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Congratulations it's your birthday!
it was my birthday like 1 or 2 weeks ago but still,thx
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel