Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my introducton
So I'm not really new to agar.io or agma.io I play agma a lot (almost every weekend) and I mostly play NA selfeed battle royal or any NA selfeed game mode I have around 400 games and around 3100 kills in battle royals and I played agar.io a long time ago near early development me and my older brother were very good at agar.io and during June 2019 I discovered this game so now I play it and I love it.  Heart Heart  Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes nocarm's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-19-2019, 05:25 PM)nocarm Wrote: So I'm not really new to agar.io or agma.io I play agma a lot (almost every weekend) and I mostly play NA selfeed battle royal or any NA selfeed game mode I have around 400 games and around 3100 kills in battle royals and I played agar.io a long time ago near early development me and my older brother were very good at agar.io and during June 2019 I discovered this game so now I play it and I love it.  Heart Heart  Exclamation

Welcome aboard the Forums, and I hope that this place will help you get to know some of the people who share your enjoyment of the game!

It sounds like you really took to the SelfFeed servers from the moment they were made! That's what I like about the game.. the different server types are all different enough that it ends up appealing to different people! I had much the same story, except for me, SuperSonic fulfilled my tastes.

It's great to have you join us, and I hope you'll reveal more about yourself, and that you end up making some new good friends here!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]