Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retslac
Hey guys, have you wondered why retslac isn't online since last 6 month? I heard from somebody that his on a vacation but he can't be on a vacation for 6 month. So if you guys know where he is, please tell me , I have a really important thing to tell him.
(08-27-2019, 12:31 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey guys, have you wondered why retslac isn't online since last 6 month? I heard from somebody that his on a vacation but he can't be on a vacation for 6 month. So if you guys know where he is, please tell me , I have a really important thing to tell him.

From what i know @retslac has been on holiday but is also just a busy person like @Sora.
People need to realize that they (@Sora and @retslac) have lives going on and to give them some time to reply as you are certainly not the only person to want their attention
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-27-2019, 10:17 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 12:31 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey guys, have you wondered why retslac isn't online since last 6 month? I heard from somebody that his on a vacation but he can't be on a vacation for 6 month. So if you guys know where he is, please tell me , I have a really important thing to tell him.

From what i know @retslac has been on holiday but is also just a busy person like @Sora.
People need to realize that they (@Sora and @retslac)  have lives going on and to give them some time to reply as you are certainly not the only person to want their attention
Yes @Shade1453, your right! People actually SHOULD give them their personal time!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026