Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last post was a yikes, let's make this one good!
Let's start something!

Compliment a player and if you get complimented then compliment a player (not the one that complimented you!)

Smile)

@Squirrel Thank you for being an active and informative player in this community we are glad to have you!

(if this doesn't work oh well i tried)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Démone, Mikasa, Robin , Sora, YaGirlBantrr
(you guys don't have to wait to be "@'d" into this in order to give a compliment you know!)
(08-12-2019, 09:16 PM)shade1453 Wrote: (you guys don't have to wait to be "@'d" into this in order to give a compliment you know!)

@Supergirl and @Samira are the best players here Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes DWDW's post:
  • Robin
@Démone has been one of the best and sweetest friends I’ve had on here since original AGF ♥️
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 5 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Apix , Démone, Robin , Sora, yukichan
None of the players here would matter, or be known to any of us, if it were not for this guy:

@Sora
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, Robin , Supergirl
@Mikasa ello sweet bean! I wanna tell you that you are a greatest bean of beans that I have ever seen. Ly. <3
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin , Supergirl , yukichan
Star 
( Honnnnnnnnnn @QueenHeather , you will always  be MY  Queen !!! Heart )

A lot of good people are part of this community ! Cool  

Thanks to @CoffeeTime and @Light* to be respectful , generous and kind people who helping me a lot with my English XD Heart
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • QueenHeather, Robin , Squirrel , yukichan
@Apix thanks for being Scottish
Oh shoot... My finger slipped, sorry lads

I want to thank @retslac. He helped a lot in the Discord as well as the game. Hope you stay with us mate
[-] The following 4 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Démone, Robin , Squirrel , yukichan
@DWDW just wanna say to you FYI we know that you hate Supergirl and the one who support her and how many times you will say (I have proof) I wanna tell you The little problem gets worse with the useless quarrel over calling you *trash white* umm I just want to say you should stop doing this if u think Supergirl is my friend and support her well your wrong I don't know who is she in person and If I want i want to chat and I want to be friends with her but I have to time sorry for saying this DWDW but anyone is taking you down because your taking Supergirl and Samira down too if you just mad Because they kill you and calling you *trash white* I know how's it fell that everyone is taking you down and actually that's only a small problem actually mine is a big problem but I already solve it and someone calling noob,stupid,freak and fvck me i just ignore it I don't wanna hear a stupid problem here m not saying I support Supergirl ok,we just want to say you should stop this because any of the rules of agf u break it.
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
Thankyou @Squirrel @samira and @Lazaro for being very helpful
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
[-] The following 4 users Like MadMan YT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Robin , Shade1453, Squirrel
(08-14-2019, 08:41 AM)MadMan YT Wrote: Thankyou @Squirrel @samira and @Lazaro for being very helpful

Thank YOU for thanking thank worthy people
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Robin
@Sora Thank you for making Agma.io and Agariofourms , @Squirrel thank you for supporting members in Agma.io discord server and In Agariofourms , @samira Thank you for posting lots of positive posts and being active in Agariofourms ALOT, @MadMan YT Thank you for saying thank you to me and puting nice comments in my post Big Grin , @DWDW Thank you for saying "@Supergirl and @samira are the best palyer here" , @QueenHeather thank you for always moderating agariofourms, @Shade1453 thank you for starting this conversation and @FilipCro125 thank you for always making super awsome skins to us
[-] The following 6 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DWDW, FilipCro125, QueenHeather, Robin , yukichan
@FilipCro125 Why the hell don't you @ me !?

Anyway you are a good guy and surely the best coins farmer of agma (despite you will never reach the grist place :v)

@Apix oh btw, I'm currently in Scotland and lett me tell you your country is really beautiful.
(oh I just smashed a mosquitoe)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, Robin
Probably the nicest post you can imagine, love it!

There are plenty of awesome people I have to thank, especially @Sora for being one of the best admin you could possibly ask for.
@Konoha for one of the longest on-going friendships through the Internet, since 2015 my dude, insane.
@Squirrel @Supergirl @Apix @Robin @samira @FilipCro125 for being a brilliant example for the community of how to be an active bunch of cool dudes, very easy to chat with, always so much fun.
And, last but not least, @Shade1453 for creating this opportunity to thank all the awesome people here.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 7 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , FilipCro125, Konoha , Robin , Squirrel , Supergirl
(08-18-2019, 03:36 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Probably the nicest post you can imagine, love it!

There are plenty of awesome people I have to thank, especially @Sora for being one of the best admin you could possibly ask for.
@Konoha for one of the longest on-going friendships through the Internet, since 2015 my dude, insane.
@Squirrel @Supergirl @Apix @Robin @samira @FilipCro125 for being a brilliant example for the community of how to be an active bunch of cool dudes, very easy to chat with, always so much fun.
And, last but not least, @Shade1453 for creating this opportunity to thank all the awesome people here.

Well this is a blast! Smile) didn't expect it to go so well @Mikasa
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin