Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction of Remorseless
Hey everyone, it's Remorseless here!

I've been playing Agar.io since it began (my name was Crossplay back then), being a member in the notorious Wave clan, TYR, etc. But after it was purchased by Miniclip, everything seemed to go downhill. 
So I switched to playing other Agar.io-related games, with Gota.io being one of my personal favourites. 

I'm starting to post more on YouTube so I thought it would be amazing if I could meet new people on this forum to both entertain with my content and play with as well.

If you would like to see the stuff I do or want to contact me, here are some links:

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNlUtaPVg&0s
Discord - Heartz#2299

Thanks for your time Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like RemorselessYT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Owl
(08-10-2019, 02:25 PM)RemorselessYT Wrote: Hey everyone, it's Remorseless here!

I've been playing Agar.io since it began (my name was Crossplay back then), being a member in the notorious Wave clan, TYR, etc. But after it was purchased by Miniclip, everything seemed to go downhill. 
So I switched to playing other Agar.io-related games, with Gota.io being one of my personal favourites. 

I'm starting to post more on YouTube so I thought it would be amazing if I could meet new people on this forum to both entertain with my content and play with as well.

If you would like to see the stuff I do or want to contact me, here are some links:

Discord - Heartz#2299

Hail. and well met, Remorseless!

(Even if you did kill me without looking back.)

It's nice to see you here, and I hope you both meet some people, and end up playing with some of them!

We're all here for a good time, and the more the merrier!

(If I catch ya in SuperSonic NA, I'll have my revennnnnge, lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • RemorselessYT
(08-10-2019, 03:31 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:25 PM)RemorselessYT Wrote: Hey everyone, it's Remorseless here!

Discord - Heartz#2299

Hail. and well met, Remorseless!

(Even if you did kill me without looking back.)

It's nice to see you here, and I hope you both meet some people, and end up playing with some of them!

We're all here for a good time, and the more the merrier!

(If I catch ya in SuperSonic NA, I'll have my revennnnnge, lol!)
Thank you Smile