Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold status
How can I find out how many days my status is golden?
(06-07-2019, 06:18 PM)-2sm Wrote: How can I find out how many days my status is golden?

If you have a Gold membership, then every time you log into the game, it gives you a message telling you how many days left of it you have. Smile

If I remember, it's pretty much the first thing it tells you, after you hit [Enter] on your password! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, MadMan YT
(06-08-2019, 05:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 06:18 PM)-2sm Wrote: How can I find out how many days my status is golden?

If you have a Gold membership, then every time you log into the game, it gives you a message telling you how many days left of it you have. Smile

If I remember, it's pretty much the first thing it tells you, after you hit [Enter] on your password! Big Grin

yes but sometimes, the message doesn't works
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Shade1453
(07-30-2019, 05:30 PM)Lazaro Wrote: yes but sometimes, the message doesn't works

I have never seen that. Every time I log in, I see the message. And the only times I fail to login, are when the site is having a problem, or if I unwittingly had another window already logged in to Agma. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
(07-30-2019, 05:30 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

If you just refresh a few times or restart computer then it should work most of the time
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(08-02-2019, 04:24 AM)shade1453 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 05:30 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

If you just refresh a few times or restart computer then it should work most of the time

It is true that my computer is really old.....

(07-30-2019, 06:56 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 05:30 PM)Lazaro Wrote: yes but sometimes, the message doesn't works

I have never seen that. Every time I log in, I see the message. And the only times I fail to login, are when the site is having a problem, or if I unwittingly had another window already logged in to Agma. lol

Maybe it is because my computer is old
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Squirrel