Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lag
(02-24-2019, 05:54 PM)trinity. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 08:32 AM)yukichan Wrote:
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all. Angel

There is the possibility that the PC isn't good enough, or does not pick up the connection well? I say that because I've changed my PC, and my router too, of course agma is not the only reason  Big Grin  And this has significantly improved the fluidity of the game. Again, I think there will always be a minimum of lag in online games  Dodgy Sleepy
ok that's enough hahahha u win i lose dont force mw haha

(02-24-2019, 09:26 PM)Yugopolis Wrote:
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all. Angel

Usually .io related games aren't really dependent on the amount of files and used space of your device. If your computer does well at websites such as Google or Facebook, it should do well at Agar.io. If it doesn't, and that happens pretty often, the lag is the developer's fault and not yours.
ok im done stp judgeng me 
Angry
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, trinity.
(02-25-2019, 05:29 AM)yukichan Wrote:

There is the possibility that the PC isn't good enough, or does not pick up the connection well? I say that because I've changed my PC, and my router too, of course agma is not the only reason  Big Grin  And this has significantly improved the fluidity of the game. Again, I think there will always be a minimum of lag in online games  Dodgy Sleepy

Usually .io related games aren't really dependent on the amount of files and used space of your device. If your computer does well at websites such as Google or Facebook, it should do well at Agar.io. If it doesn't, and that happens pretty often, the lag is the developer's fault and not yours.
Angry

My apologies, I did not intend to attack you...
[-] The following 4 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(02-24-2019, 05:54 PM)trinity. Wrote: There is the possibility that the PC isn't good enough, or does not pick up the connection well? I say that because I've changed my PC, and my router too, of course agma is not the only reason  Big Grin  And this has significantly improved the fluidity of the game. Again, I think there will always be a minimum of lag in online games  Dodgy Sleepy

I have played it on a much better PC's on different networks, different ISPs, different locations (Read: states). Trust me. It's the same with varying outcome.

The issue only persists at certain servers... not all of them. So the network connection is not an issue.

(02-24-2019, 09:01 PM)7shoes Wrote: Then if you still have lag after remove wearabkes/skins clearing all junk files on your PC you should try to put your computer in the microwave and normally it should go

I did and now the fire department showed up at my place. Thanks. ;P

(02-24-2019, 09:26 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Usually .io related games aren't really dependent on the amount of files and used space of your device. If your computer does well at websites such as Google or Facebook, it should do well at Agar.io. If it doesn't, and that happens pretty often, the lag is the developer's fault and not yours.

Correct. See my reply to trinity above.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cunina's post:
  • daniel12345, yukichan
(02-25-2019, 08:27 PM)Yugopolis Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 05:29 AM)yukichan Wrote:

Angry

My apologies, I did not intend to attack you...

and sry to if i post in a wrong place

(02-25-2019, 11:14 PM)Cunina Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 05:54 PM)trinity. Wrote: There is the possibility that the PC isn't good enough, or does not pick up the connection well? I say that because I've changed my PC, and my router too, of course agma is not the only reason  Big Grin  And this has significantly improved the fluidity of the game. Again, I think there will always be a minimum of lag in online games  Dodgy Sleepy

I have played it on a much better PC's on different networks, different ISPs, different locations (Read: states). Trust me. It's the same with varying outcome.

The issue only persists at certain servers... not all of them. So the network connection is not an issue.

(02-24-2019, 09:01 PM)7shoes Wrote: Then if you still have lag after remove wearabkes/skins clearing all junk files on your PC you should try to put your computer in the microwave and normally it should go

I did and now the fire department showed up at my place. Thanks. ;P

(02-24-2019, 09:26 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Usually .io related games aren't really dependent on the amount of files and used space of your device. If your computer does well at websites such as Google or Facebook, it should do well at Agar.io. If it doesn't, and that happens pretty often, the lag is the developer's fault and not yours.

Correct. See my reply to trinity above.
?
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345

Maybe, or surely I don't know, used space on the PC doesn't affect the fluidity of the game. I say maybe because I never played with little space on my computer. However, the more powerful the computer is (processor, RAM, graphics card), the better the game will go. And that's not a guess because I've experienced it. With an Intel dual core and 4 GB RAM, I just couldn't play on giga, and it was a problem in the crazy too. Simply because the bigger I got, the more difficult it was for the computer to load the game smoothly. One time i got 700k of mass on the giga, well just impossible to play, I was at 1 frame per second. And my pc ran perfectly Facebook, websites ... Now I changed my PC, without spending a lot of money lol, with a faster processor and memory, and I can say, again, that the game lag much less. In my opinion, the stuff we use for playing makes a lot of difference.
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • daniel12345
(02-26-2019, 12:29 PM)trinity. Wrote:

Maybe, or surely I don't know, used space on the PC doesn't affect the fluidity of the game. I say maybe because I never played with little space on my computer. However, the more powerful the computer is (processor, RAM, graphics card), the better the game will go. And that's not a guess because I've experienced it. With an Intel dual core and 4 GB RAM, I just couldn't play on giga, and it was a problem in the crazy too. Simply because the bigger I got, the more difficult it was for the computer to load the game smoothly. One time i got 700k of mass on the giga, well just impossible to play, I was at 1 frame per second. And my pc ran perfectly Facebook, websites ... Now I changed my PC, without spending a lot of money lol, with a faster processor and memory, and I can say, again, that the game lag much less. In my opinion, the stuff we use for playing makes a lot of difference.

But now I think you are talking about games such as Agma.io..? I think these games are being developed by people who have little to no knowledge about programming at all. It's not reasonable to get to 700k mass at a game trying to be identical or a "more enjoyable" version of Agar.io. For Agar.io, it's not normal to have 700k mass hence why they didn't pay attention to eventual lag issues with people having such an amount of mass. So, if you experience lag issues in Agar.io copies such as Agma.io, it is understandable as the fact it's a (cheap) rip-off of Agar.io doesn't guarantee five star ranking gameplays.
yes i was talking about agma.io of course ^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • yukichan