Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god hacker
Thumbs Up 
GOd Gamer is Me :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :heart: :angel: :at:GodGamer03 And subscribe to my channel Andres Mares
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThugBoy3's post:
  • FilipCro125
(01-10-2019, 06:10 PM)ThugBoy3 Wrote: GOd Gamer is Me Cool Heart Angel AtGodGamer03 And subscribe to my channel Andres Mares

Welcome aboard here! Hopefully you'll pick up some more subscribers for your videos.

I always wince a bit, when someone has 'god' in their username. (Unless it was something like 'Ungodlike', lol) It just makes me think the person has a big ego. (Which isn't always the case.)

But maybe you chose that, just because you found that you play a game pretty well?

Or maybe as a small way of catching peopl's attention on-line, so more will subscribe and watch your videos.

Good luck out there, anyways! If you'd like to say more about you, you could post something like this again in the 'Introductions' area!

I hope that you have fun with us!

And thanks for sharing how to find your YouTube channel.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
It's not to disappoint you but less in less people trust in God. You should change your name in "Fortnite is the way" or kind of this nickname.

Btw Thug have the bad habit to usually go on jail, be careful Wink
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Squirrel