Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io Career.
hello its ya boi
chips ahoy.

Okay so in all seriousness this is my first thread so ill need some guidence provided by you guys.
So ive gotten a message from your turtle boi (not not firebone) toortle telling me to give a biography of myself. so here i go.

My Agma.io Career started WAY back on mobile, i was browsing the youtube recommended when i found a link to Agma.io. So i decided to check it out. After a few days i met Toortle who is my earliest friend. Then after that well, not much is known. I did play along side the two Scarlets (demi and someone else) and quickly became a good player. But once upon a time i created my Abolo account and created quite possibly one of the biggest players who almost no one can identify. When Abolo came around i went around giant doing my normal thing when i stumble across the server that well needs attention. This was the agarioforums.io server in the North American server collection. This is where i found Coffee Time... and where i got Tea Time... as an allias.

So i was pretty happy and... i dont remember much else. What was apart of that void? I dont know but it led me into my modern days. In these days id go around under many names destroying almost everything i could. Rage got his counterpart Fear, i found lone list and tony and reunited with YaGirlToortle.

So yeah. go get some cookies- wait nevermind. You can leave this thread but im making another Wink
[Image: tuesday-toasty-NCIGx4r8p1TAA]
[-] The following 2 users Like Abolo's post:
  • FilipCro125, YaGirlBantrr
(12-24-2018, 09:02 PM)Abolo Wrote: hello its ya boi
chips ahoy.

Okay so in all seriousness this is my first thread so ill need some guidence provided by you guys.
So ive gotten a message from your turtle boi (not not firebone) toortle telling me to give a biography of myself. so here i go.

My Agma.io Career started WAY back on mobile, i was browsing the youtube recommended when i found a link to Agma.io. So i decided to check it out. After a few days i met Toortle who is my earliest friend. Then after that well, not much is known. I did play along side the two Scarlets (demi and someone else) and quickly became a good player. But once upon a time i created my Abolo account and created quite possibly one of the biggest players who almost no one can identify. When Abolo came around i went around giant doing my normal thing when i stumble across the server that well needs attention. This was the agarioforums.io server in the North American server collection. This is where i found Coffee Time... and where i got Tea Time... as an allias.

So i was pretty happy and... i dont remember much else. What was apart of that void? I dont know but it led me into my modern days. In these days id go around under many names destroying almost everything i could. Rage got his counterpart Fear, i found lone list and tony and reunited with YaGirlToortle.

So yeah. go get some cookies- wait nevermind. You can leave this thread but im making another Wink
Some cookies do sound good right about now.. That was fun to read xD Im glad I met you. I couldnt even tell you were playing on mobile to be honest! Either way you were really good for a person who played mobile. I'm glad you decided to make this because it made me smile Wink I like how you replaced Bantrr with Toortle since that's my name now I should make a new account soon! Starting off on a clean slate. Sounds fun Smile I would love to see more of your threads. They are interesting for sure, The first sentence of your introduction made me laugh

But seriously.. I really want some cookies now 
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Abolo
Toortle. Before we even MET i was playing on mobile. When we met like 2 weeks after i started i had already migrated onto PC. *gives cookies*
[Image: tuesday-toasty-NCIGx4r8p1TAA]
(12-24-2018, 09:15 PM)Abolo Wrote: Toortle. Before we even MET i was playing on mobile. When we met like 2 weeks after i started i had already migrated onto PC. *gives cookies*

YAY COOKIES TYSM (((:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Welcome to da community
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr