Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new agario servers?
yeah i dont like the ones where there is a ad every time i click play lol if u have one please drop down there ty
[-] The following 1 user Likes heatblast's post:
  • FilipCro125
(12-10-2018, 03:38 AM)heatblast Wrote: yeah i dont like the ones where there is a ad every time i click play lol if u have one please drop down there ty

i've no idea what you tried to say but note you don't need to put your discord ID for this to work LMAO
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
He put his discord there so anyone could dm him if they needed him by chance (:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(12-10-2018, 03:38 AM)heatblast Wrote: yeah i dont like the ones where there is a ad every time i click play lol if u have one please drop down there ty

I think ya should try Agma.io
Thers not too much ads, ik from experience that some other private servers have ads, TOO MUCH ADDS xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
so true xD
(02-21-2019, 01:07 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: so true xD

Heatblast is my e-son! (lol!)

I'm pretty sure he knows about agma, and has played already...

But hey @heatblast!

I hear that in the works for the near future... Sora is considering that people with a Gold membership do not have to see an ad when they start the game.

(I'm hoping that they just make it an on/off option... I know that servers like agma only get money for the number of ads actually viewed... so I'd like to see the ads, just so Sora gets his few pennies for it. lol)
(Hmm, I'm too lazy to copy this into another post as an actual idea, so let me get their attention this way... lol @Sora @retslac)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(02-21-2019, 04:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:07 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: so true xD

Heatblast is my e-son! (lol!)

I'm pretty sure he knows about agma, and has played already...

But hey @heatblast!

I hear that in the works for the near future... Sora is considering that people with a Gold membership do not have to see an ad when they start the game.

(I'm hoping that they just make it an on/off option... I know that servers like agma only get money for the number of ads actually viewed... so I'd like to see the ads, just so Sora gets his few pennies for it. lol)
(Hmm, I'm too lazy to copy this into another post as an actual idea, so let me get their attention this way... lol @Sora @retslac)

e-son lmao

yeye when heat gets on he's good on x-insta especially without the abilities Tongue

That's nice to know o: I'm slowwwwwwly running out of gold so i'm gonna have to purchase it again sometime lolol an on and off switch does sound nice tho I secretly want the coins for watching an ad thing back again ezpz coins  Big Grin
(02-21-2019, 10:31 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: That's nice to know o: I'm slowwwwwwly running out of gold so i'm gonna have to purchase it again sometime lolol an on and off switch does sound nice tho I secretly want the coins for watching an ad thing back again ezpz coins  Big Grin

LOL... I'm wondering if some people poked around at the stats of those (get paid in-game coins to watch ads) schemes, and found that they were more abused than used... Clearly, what you really want, is the coins... and it's so simple to just mute the tab, and continue doing other things.

In the end, marketing only generates revenue where it actually works at furthering the knowledge of products, and so on.
Fight the Good Fight
(02-22-2019, 11:15 AM)samira Wrote: I‘ve spent maybe 100 € ( = 110 US$ ) in agar so far. Mainly for skins and for the „triple mass at start“ boost. I use this boost every day. Usually I have about 50,000 Gold or whatever they call it. I think 24h triple boost - that‘s what I buy every day - costs  round about 1,000 Gold. I usually buy new gold by buying a special offer. Don‘t really remember how much they cost, maybe 15 € for 30,000 Gold? That means I spend 15€ per month on gold. Add the money for skins on top and oh oh oh I make Miniclip rich. I should have VIP state. Big Grin

PS wait... waaaait something is wrong in my calculations! I must have spent way more than 100 €!!! Confused Maybe 200? Maybe even 300?!! Oh noes... Sad

PPS maybe that‘s why Miniclip gave me the mini...map? Wink Wink

Hmm, I can't even remember now... but I don't recall agar.io having gold in the game? Not as floating coins, anyways. And I can't remember how you acaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~wakes up again~

...obtain it. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(02-22-2019, 07:30 PM)samira Wrote: Right, they call it "coins" not "gold" but yes that's what they have. You can use it to buy skins and xp&mass boosts.

You can buy coins with real money or you can earn it but earning it is pointless in my opinion. Currently they have a deal, 30,000 coins for 9.5 € (10.7 USD). You would have to play months to get this amount for free. You get 20 coins for free every hour, you get ~5 coins donated sometimes (once per day?) from your "friend" "Gary A." who is a bot and you get potions that contain some coins, but not too money, 30 to 150 depending on the type of the potion. Yeah that's nonsense, I just buy coins when I am low on coins and see a good special offer. (The regular price is higher but there is no need to buy coins at the regular price if you keep an eye on your coin savings and use special offers.)

Earning rewards isn’t pointless for everyone. I’ve earned more then enough coins, boosts and skins for my needs. I've earned a lot less DNA though.

Few agario players would actually admit to buying stuff from Miniclip. They’re called Moneyclip for a reason.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
um i just came back to this LOL thanks guys for talking about transactions and gold xDDD
[-] The following 2 users Like heatblast's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel