Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io french-speaking wiki Version2
Hello Agmers,

here the thread whose present you the second version of the agma.io french-speaking wiki.

For those who are lazy to read my broken english and who does not understand french, a little summary :
-Update of the following artciles : Skins / Serveurs (Servers)

-Translation of the thread "17th november 2018" and of "23rd May Agma.io minor update"

-Trying to change colors of the wiki, hope it looks like a bit better now. Currently I use Picture of the official wiki on my wiki for the main page but if someone would be agree to make me a nice Banneer for the wiki it would be awesome

Concretely :
I changed pictures of the servers artcles whose were a bit old (you did not see new servers on it) Presentation of some servers have been change.

I decided to continue to translate update thread, maybe a day it will be useful, who knows.
And finally, the old version of the wiki was litterally an horror for users' eyes, it's always like that but a bit less maybe x)

Bonjour les amis,
Un post relativement court pour présenter la seconde version du wiki francophone d'agma.io

Quoi de neuf ?
Les articles concernant les skins et les serveurs ont été mis à jour, notamment les images et les présentations de serveurs qui étaient "obsolètes". (Les images des listes der serveurs par exemple, ne montraient pas tous les serveurs présents en-jeu)

J'ai décidé de continuer à traduire les notes de MAJ, en espérant que ce soit utile un jour. Si jamais vous avez de meilleurs traductions faîtes en moi part.

Le design global du wiki a été légèrement amélioré, j'ai essayé d'ajouter quelques images issues du wiki officiel mais rien de très foufou. Si quelqu'un aurait l'amabilité de me faire une petite bannière pour le wiki je lui serai très reconnaissant.

Liens :

http://fr.agma-fr-guide.wikia.com/wiki/M...3_Mai_2018 (french-speaking wiki)

https://agmaio.wikia.com/wiki/Agma.io_Wiki
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, yukichan
hmmmM okiedokie
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Even though x-test is now called x-insta I always refer to the old name
I like to go to agf to farm my coins because of the way you split makes you go faster ;p