Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i’m new here!
hi! i’m new here. i’m a japanese student preparing for an entrance exam for university, but these days i’m so crazy about agario that i can’t study much and am freaking out. i was searching for a good way to get out of my current situation and finally found this website!(i don’t know why) i really wanna broaden my agario world talking with you guys. nice to meet you
[-] The following 4 users Like Shoshu's post:
  • nachochesse, Owl , Sora, Squirrel
(07-23-2018, 08:11 PM)Shoshu Wrote: hi! i’m new here. i’m a japanese student preparing for an entrance exam for university, but these days i’m so crazy about agario that i can’t study much and am freaking out. i was searching for a good way to get out of my current situation and finally found this website!(i don’t know why) i really wanna broaden my agario world talking with you guys. nice to meet you

Shoshu, good to have you on forums! Welcome  Smile

Since you have interest in agario have you tried Agma.io? Nevertheless hope you stick around and check it out.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
(07-23-2018, 08:11 PM)Shoshu Wrote: hi! i’m new here. i’m a japanese student preparing for an entrance exam for university, but these days i’m so crazy about agario that i can’t study much and am freaking out. i was searching for a good way to get out of my current situation and finally found this website!(i don’t know why) i really wanna broaden my agario world talking with you guys. nice to meet you

Hi Shoshu, and welcome aboard here!

It's very cool to have someone from Japan here, and probably you're not the only one? I have seen some quite Jaapanese-sounding user names at least.

A bunch of people have moved on fro playing just the regular 'agar.io' game.. Agma is popular here, because that's the game Sora has devleoped and supported (the owner of these Forums).

Here's hoping that your entrance exams go well, and that it marks the start of a very successful life for you!

And we're happy to share the time with you, when you need to get away from the crazy workload for a bit.

(Agar.io type games like these make perfect sense, because games are generally short, and you can just exit any time, and not feel like you lost anything.)

Hope to see you around, and that you have a boatload of fun with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl
Welcome to the community! Here’s to hoping to see you around on the game!
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoomDaDestroya's post:
  • Owl
Hello, i'm new too. hope your help!
Hello guys, I'm Adrian from JSON validator team. Our projects are: roll the ball and slope game . Hope your help, thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes adrian121's post:
  • Owl
(08-09-2018, 02:41 AM)adrian121 Wrote: Hello, i'm new too. hope your help!

Welcome! I have sent you a pm
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
StudentID Uni writemyessaysonline

Hi guys,
One more student here,  I'm studying at International Hellenic University in Greece. Just wanted to join the community and share my experience with Agario. Hope to meet new friends here too!
Anyone from Greece here (by any chance)?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swedberg's post:
  • nachochesse

Hey welcome to the formus!! I hope you dont get disturb by using this website..people here are really nice and helpful. Hope you have fun. If you have any questions PM message me.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
      Hmm an Asian agario player. Welcome anyways. Sorry I just have so much problems with Asian slow teams taking over the North American FFA server (free for all but not to team up with seven of your friends) every morning. Be that as it is, this site is mostly about Agma. An agario like game with a lot less lag. You can text players while playing or spectating so If you like to communicate with others this might be the game for you.
(08-07-2020, 08:37 AM)Swedberg Wrote:
StudentID Uni writemyessaysonline

Hi guys,
One more student here,  I'm studying at International Hellenic University in Greece. Just wanted to join the community and share my experience with Agario. Hope to meet new friends here too!
Anyone from Greece here (by any chance)?

Welcome to Agma.io My Friend! Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
Hi guys,

The original poster of this was someone who came by our Forums in 2018. They might still be here? But I don't recall more than just this initial message from them.

I think you guys have been trying to conduct a seance here! (hehehe!)

If 'waking the dead' scares you, I suggest that before you reply to something, take a quick peek at the date & time stamp at the top of any message. If the last message was a couple years ago, the person you're replying to likely isn't around anymore.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter
(08-08-2020, 10:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi guys,

The original poster of this was someone who came by our Forums in 2018. They might still be here? But I don't recall more than just this initial message from them.

I think you guys have been trying to conduct a seance here!  (hehehe!)

If 'waking the dead' scares you, I suggest that before you reply to something, take a quick peek at the date & time stamp at the top of any message.  If the last message was a couple years ago, the person you're replying to likely isn't around anymore.
    Now I'm talking to ghosts. Read the time stamp.L.O.L. at myself

(08-08-2020, 10:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi guys,

I think you guys have been trying to conduct a seance here!  (hehehe!)

If 'waking the dead' scares you, I suggest that before you reply to something, take a quick peek at the date & time stamp at the top of any message.  If the last message was a couple years ago, the person you're replying to likely isn't around anymore.
  Now I'm texting ghosts. Read the time stamp. L.O.L. @ myself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • Squirrel