April
May
June
July
August
September
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #13~
What month is your birthday? Mine is in January, and so is my sister’s (well...seeing as were twins...)!
Big Grin My sister and I were born 2 months and a weak early! I used to think it was pretty awesome (and it still is) but then I realized...being born early gives less time for your brain and lungs to fully develop, so I guess I’m happy we are alive Big Grin !
Sorry I can’t list all the months, I’ll list the first nine, then put “other.” If your birthday isn’t in the first nine months, just select other!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(07-01-2018, 03:06 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: What month is your birthday? Mine is in January, and so is my sister’s (well...seeing as were twins...)!
Big Grin My sister and I were born 2 months and a weak early! I used to think it was pretty awesome (and it still is) but then I realized...being born early gives less time for your brain and lungs to fully develop, so I guess I’m happy we are alive Big Grin !
Sorry I can’t list all the months, I’ll list the first nine, then put “other.” If your birthday isn’t in the first nine months, just select other!

I voted 'other', but I used 'other' in the complete sense... as in, "I never tell this to anyone on-line". (lol)

When a web site asks when I was born, I give the right year... and Jan 1st. Now mayyyyybe it was Jan 1st? But that's a 1 in 365 chance. Big Grin

Now yes, 1 in 12 were born in your month, which means you have more than half a billion people who share your birth date. But you could also think of it this way... With that one single piece of info, you have eliminated 91.7% of the world's population of being you!! Next you'll tell them your sex, and what country you're in -- which means you've eliminated probably another 75% of the people who remain (if not more).

You probably see where I'm going with this. We pretty much don't need to know!

(But you also don't have to be quite as paranoid as I am. However, you might worry if you're being paranoid enough!)

I probably should have just not voted, eh? ~giggles*
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-02-2018, 07:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 03:06 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: What month is your birthday? Mine is in January, and so is my sister’s (well...seeing as were twins...)!

I voted 'other', but I used 'other' in the complete sense... as in, "I never tell this to anyone on-line". (lol)

When a web site asks when I was born, I give the right year... and Jan 1st. Now mayyyyybe it was Jan 1st? But that's a 1 in 365 chance. Big Grin

Now yes, 1 in 12 were born in your month, which means you have more than half a billion people who share your birth date. But you could also think of it this way... With that one single piece of info, you have eliminated 91.7% of the world's population of being you!! Next you'll tell them your sex, and what country you're in -- which means you've eliminated probably another 75% of the people who remain (if not more).

(But you also don't have to be quite as paranoid as I am. However, you might worry if you're being paranoid enough!)

Ah, lol. Well, I guess other could be used for that aswell. Well...I guess you could be that specific if you REALLY wanted to figure out how many people are actually like you...lol.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel

or you could use a vpn like every normal person
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-07-2018, 10:43 AM)Conquest Wrote:

or you could use a vpn like every normal person

What’s ”vpn?”

>^^<

(07-07-2018, 10:43 AM)Conquest Wrote: or you could use a vpn like every normal person

A VPN is one simple extra layer of protection. Don't think that it makes you safe.

(07-07-2018, 02:39 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: What’s ”vpn?”

It stands for 'virtual private network'.

People will use this to tunnel into their work computer from home, so they can then be a part of their office LAN as well.

(That was it's first use, any how.)

For on-line safety, you can also use one (or a bunch) yourself, which really just hides your IP address.

But as I said, just because someone has a real IP address behind their VPN address(es), doesn't make you safe.

(Especially if you have something illegal in mind.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-08-2018, 07:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 10:43 AM)Conquest Wrote: or you could use a vpn like every normal person

A VPN is one simple extra layer of protection. Don't think that it makes you safe.

(07-07-2018, 02:39 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: What’s ”vpn?”

It stands for 'virtual private network'.

People will use this to tunnel into their work computer from home, so they can then be a part of their office LAN as well.

(That was it's first use, any how.)

For on-line safety, you can also use one (or a bunch) yourself, which really just hides your IP address.

But as I said, just because someone has a real IP address behind their VPN address(es), doesn't make you safe.

(Especially if you have something illegal in mind.)

Hmm, nice! Thanks for informing me, I guess you learn something new every day (like my school principle can teach gym class lol)! Well, I don’t no plan on doing anything illegal, so, I think I’m good.

>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel