Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Cherrys, blueberrys, or raspberry’s?
Cherrys
Blueberrys
Raspberrys
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #12~
Cherrys, blueberrys, are raspberry’s?
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-29-2018, 02:32 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Cherrys, blueberrys, are raspberry’s?

I grow all three of these on my property!

I know that I an a squirrel, but in this regard, I really am more like a bear.

I go WILD over blueberries!

(lol)

I also used to grow grapes and strawberries.

And then we wondered why we were finding so many wasp nests on our property.

(We've since done away with the grapes and strawberries. Those were the two things that produced the most fruit... but the problem being, it all ripened pretty much alll at once, and i was spending an hour a day picking strawberries. lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Owl
Ah, lol. My favorite is exactly how it’s written! I like cherrys the most, then blueberrys, then raspberry’s! Lol, we’ve only had a wasp nest once, (and that’s good with 6 kids XD) no one got stung thankfully!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

Raspberry is my favorite
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, Squirrel
(06-29-2018, 07:47 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol. My favorite is exactly how it’s written! I like cherries the most, then blueberries, then raspberries! Lol, we’ve only had a wasp nest once, (and that’s good with 6 kids XD) no one got stung thankfully!

I've actually unknowingly carried a wasps nest over my shoulder -- twice. I dunno how, but I still gaveb't been stung.

When we bought our house, there was a rusted out hold swing in the back yard... and when I was asked to tear it down and prepare it to be taken away... U carried a piece and dropped it in my carport.

Then I notice a few wasps parked on the ground that look like they've taken "fighting stances".......

(lol)

(06-29-2018, 11:30 PM)Owl Wrote: Raspberry is my favorite

I think we have 3 or 4 different kinds of raspberry bushes. Most have prickles to keep people honest, but most of all, we were hoping it would be a deterrent to jumping over the 'natural fence' between ours and our neighbour's properties.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(06-29-2018, 11:30 PM)Owl Wrote: Raspberry is my favorite

Cool! That’s my sister’s favorite aswell!

(06-30-2018, 03:22 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:47 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol. My favorite is exactly how it’s written! I like cherries the most, then blueberries, then raspberries! Lol, we’ve only had a wasp nest once, (and that’s good with 6 kids XD) no one got stung thankfully!

I've actually unknowingly carried a wasps nest over my shoulder -- twice. I dunno how, but I still gaveb't been stung.

When we bought our house, there was a rusted out hold swing in the back yard... and when I was asked to tear it down and prepare it to be taken away... U carried a piece and dropped it in my carport.

Then I notice a few wasps parked on the ground that look like they've taken "fighting stances".......

(lol)
~snippety snip~
Oh wow, I probably wouldn’t have had as good luck as you did if I were in that situation. lol.

>^^<

How about blackberries? :d
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • JellyBelly
(07-01-2018, 03:50 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: How about blackberries? :d

Strawberries  Smile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly

Well, I didn’t think of those! Maybe my next poll wil include blackberrys, maybe even all the berrys I can think of! Or maybe, raspberry’s and blackberrys can battle it out (seeing as they are both berrys, and look quite similar)!

(07-01-2018, 04:28 PM)Owl Wrote:

Strawberries  Smile

Didn’t think about that either, wow, I’m missing a lot of common fruits:..oops! Maybe I’ll even do a poll including all the fruits I can think of (er...the first ten including blackberrys and strawberry’s)!

>^^<