Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Glasses, or no glasses?
Glasses
No glasses
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #7~
Sad 
Let’s keep this streak of remembering! Lol. Who has glasses? I Justin went to the doctor’s yesterday, and took an eye exam...I need to see some special doctor (forgot what the name was) to see info I really need glasses or not.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-20-2018, 01:36 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Let’s keep this streak of remembering! Lol. Who has glasses? I Justin went to the doctor’s yesterday, and took an eye exam...I need to see some special doctor (forgot what the name was) to see info I really need glasses or not.

I have glasses...

I've had them since I was 4. lol... and I will always have them.

My eyes suck enough that, even with laser eye surgery correcting as much as is possible, I would still need glasses as well. (So no way am I lettin' anyone cut me wit' a laser!)

And yeah, if I kill you in the game, and you think... "I didn't think he would try to eat me!", most likely I didn't know who I was eating. Just another reason for me to be anti-Teaming. lol I would suck extra-hard at it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Wow, you’ve had em for a while now. Ah, that makes sense, I’ve seen you a few times in SuperSonicNA. Lol.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<