Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School
Wink 
Are You a school lover or hater lettme know! plus what year/grade you in im in 6th ;]
[Image: Zeptix_Sig.png]
Welcome to the forum
happy to see your intro
so here for your arrive among us a forum signature in your name

[Image: Zeptix_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(05-02-2018, 09:06 PM)Zeptix Wrote: Are You a school lover or hater lettme know! plus what year/grade you in im in 6th ;]

Even though I was the guy who came up with this line, "School is more fun, when they pay you to go", I still have to say I was a school lover.

It was the place I was bullied... But it's also the place that I overcame being bullied.
It was the place that I learned to learn more.

It was the place that, even though I didn't like people, at first, I got to know enough teachers, and maybe subconsciously realised that... I could none-the-less grow to like people some day.

My school career was like no-one elses.

Gr 6 was the worst year for me. Made into hell by a nun who didn't like me. (lol)

But highschool was awesome.
Gr 10 was the best year for me. I'd sprouted a bunch, and all those who bullied me in Gr 9 crawled back into the holes they'd crawled out of. (lol)

I ended up with more teachers as friends, than fellow students. I had a key to the biggest computer lab. and was there late almost every day.

I started teaching adults how to use computers at the age of 18 (hence the line... lol), and even had a 4-month stint as a bonafide highschool teacher -- called upon by one of those teachers who remembered me. Smile

Regardless of what it is to you, or what it is doing to you (I know that for a number of you, neither of those is a positive thing), it still generally is an opportunity for you.

Pay less attention to your peers and classmates, and try to gain something from your years there. Smile I believe that you can do exactly that, if you're stubborn, and try enough!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Zeptix
(05-02-2018, 09:06 PM)Zeptix Wrote: Are You a school lover or hater lettme know! plus what year/grade you in im in 6th ;]

Post here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

Welcome to the community!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Oh! I see now, lol... you posted this in the "Introductions" area.

Owl was likely trying to direct you to post stuff like this in a better area. That makes it easier to find, later on. Smile

It usually takes people a bit of getting used to the forums... feel free to ask me about anything, and I'll help out!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-03-2018, 05:30 AM)omg  HAHAHAH squirell you are by far the funniest guy i\ve seen on here. Squirrel Wrote:

Even though I was the guy who came up with this line, "School is more fun, when they pay you to go", I still have to say I was a school lover.

It was the place I was bullied... But it's also the place that I overcame being bullied.
It was the place that I learned to learn more.

It was the place that, even though I didn't like people, at first, I got to know enough teachers, and maybe subconsciously realised that... I could none-the-less grow to like people some day.

My school career was like no-one elses.

Gr 6 was the worst year for me. Made into hell by a nun who didn't like me. (lol)

But highschool was awesome.
Gr 10 was the best year for me. I'd sprouted a bunch, and all those who bullied me in Gr 9 crawled back into the holes they'd crawled out of. (lol)

I ended up with more teachers as friends, than fellow students. I had a key to the biggest computer lab. and was there late almost every day.

I started teaching adults how to use computers at the age of 18 (hence the line... lol), and even had a 4-month stint as a bonafide highschool teacher -- called upon by one of those teachers who remembered me. Smile

Regardless of what it is to you, or what it is doing to you (I know that for a number of you, neither of those is a positive thing), it still generally is an opportunity for you.

Pay less attention to your peers and classmates, and try to gain something from your years there. Smile I believe that you can do exactly that, if you're stubborn, and try enough!
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.

Hi everyone,
I'm a high-schooler from Maine. Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. I enjoyed homeschooling actually during the lockdown and played agario a lot. Are your schools opening in the fall? Our school is resuming in-person instruction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blodgett's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-13-2020, 06:35 AM)Blodgett Wrote:

Hi everyone,
I'm a high-schooler from Maine. Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. I enjoyed homeschooling actually during the lockdown and played agario a lot. Are your schools opening in the fall? Our school is resuming in-person instruction.

Well, Welcome, It's nice to see you here! Smile

If you wanna contact @Sora, just write him a private message and wait an ENTIRE week for him to respond you if he doesn't then just him the exact same message over and over and over again and you just keep on doing that until you get the correct answer, it will work because some staff done it! Have a very fun time here my friend! Big Grin Big Grin

The Official Agma.io Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Uc4wydV

The actual Game: https://agma.io/
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

Hey welcome to the formus! I am school lover and also a hater beacuse sometimes school is just boring and sometimes I love going in school because to have fun and also learn new things out! And have fun with freinds. BTW I am Hitu! If u have any question about agma.io or anything else just ping or pm.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
i dont hate school but i dont like it too
(08-16-2020, 04:56 PM)NBST Wrote: i dont hate school but i dont like it too
exactly xd
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨