Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Updates - April 05 2018
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]
Agma.io Updates April 5th 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: exxZDkZ.png]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma updates!

Watch advert for 1k coins!
You can now watch an advert in the shop and receive 1000 coins. Watching advert is possible once every two minutes.
[Image: hKs4LOF.png]

Party invitation on mobile
You can now join party invites from mobile devices!

Giant Server Starting mass 1000
Starting mass on Giant Server is now doubled, which means when you spawn in, you will have twice as much mass  as you used to be before when spawning in.

View range increased on Gigantic/Giant
The view field for very big players has been increased.

Faster freeroam on spectate mode
On big maps, spectate camera movement is faster, plus a little more viewfield.

Gold ore spits more coins!
Gold ore now spits more coins out before it turns grey (when gold ore turns grey, wait a minute or two before it becomes normal again and spits out coins)

Freeze in portal
You can now drop viruses on players that are frozen in portal, and the virus will split them into many pieces. Additionally, you can also feed dropped portals (only dropped portals) for long enough (after the portal spits 20 times) and the portal will disappear.

Dropped portals explode into bits
Dropped portals will now explode into bits when they disappear after 5 minutes. (Explode = portal spits out lots of ejected cells and is removed)

Faster shopping!
Buying multiple items from the store is now much faster. You can buy 5 items of something, and will almost instantly have it available in your inventory.

New tooltip in shop
When you hover over a shop item, you will now see a slightly improved tooltip. Looks like this:
[Image: 3fX5mVf.png]

Quick-close Purchase confirmation 
You can now quickly close the purchase confirmation popup box by clicking any where on screen outside the box, instead of having to click the X button.

Mobile Zoom
Zooming is possible on mobile devices! Use the top left zoom slider, and turn on "infinite zoom" in the settings for extra zoom.

Supersonic gamemode coming in a couple days!

A new gamemode is being released in a couple of days. It's about speed, quick reflexes, and fast reaction time.

As always, enjoy, and comment below if there are any bugs, fixes, or things you think should be different.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 11 users Like Sora's post:
  • DONASI, Dzia , EqAtOmBe , Kasey, Megalodian, nova_//, Owl , run SPOT run , squid, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
Absolutely Love The UpdatesSmile I Saw Sora A Couple Of Times Lol
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Dino, DONASI, dvid, Rendi361, Sora
Lovely update , i love everything about it 
we hit 3000 people in Discord Big Grin Today
We are trying to make it into 30K
[-] The following 5 users Like Black_Mamba's post:
  • DONASI, Kasey, PleaseSlowDrively, Sora, YaGirlBantrr
Nice updates lad! We're becoming unique, ahhhh, we've been unique... But, now we're supa unique! Tongue

I really like the quick exit for the shop. It's way easier. Keep it up Sora and all the other Staff team
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • DONASI, PleaseSlowDrively, Sora
Loving the updates!

Hope to see more updates in the future. <3
[Image: 6r7s8A7.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Kasey's post:
  • DONASI, PleaseSlowDrively, Sora
(04-05-2018, 10:13 PM)Sora Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~most of message snipped, just for rSr~ Big Grin

As always, enjoy, and comment below if there are any bugs, fixes, or things you think should be different.

My son found one of the new things before I did, lol... He's telling me excitedly that he figured out what the golden bricks do -- that they make coins, and I thought... "What?! Nooo, it's too SOON for crack to have found him!!" And then he proceeds to demonstrate. :|

Good stuff, all around!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DONASI, Sora, YaGirlBantrr
(04-06-2018, 07:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Good stuff, all around!

Good update but the virus in the portal is useless
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
(04-07-2018, 01:19 PM)Megalodian Wrote: --

How about limiting freeze ability to 60 consecutive seconds? So that means if you're frozen for 60 seconds straight, you'll be automatically unfrozen. That would make it hard for people camping in portal to stay there for a long time.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Owl
That Would Be Amazing! Would This Also Mean You Can Freeze Your Opponent " Ice Barrage " ?
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-07-2018, 04:23 PM)Sora Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 01:19 PM)Megalodian Wrote:
[Image: exxZDkZ.png]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma updates!

Watch advert for 1k coins!
You can now watch an advert in the shop and receive 1000 coins. Watching advert is possible once every two minutes.
[Image: hKs4LOF.png]

Party invitation on mobile
You can now join party invites from mobile devices!

Giant Server Starting mass 1000
Starting mass on Giant Server is now doubled, which means when you spawn in, you will have twice as much mass  as you used to be before when spawning in.

View range increased on Gigantic/Giant
The view field for very big players has been increased.

Faster freeroam on spectate mode
On big maps, spectate camera movement is faster, plus a little more viewfield.

Gold ore spits more coins!
Gold ore now spits more coins out before it turns grey (when gold ore turns grey, wait a minute or two before it becomes normal again and spits out coins)

Freeze in portal
You can now drop viruses on players that are frozen in portal, and the virus will split them into many pieces. Additionally, you can also feed dropped portals (only dropped portals) for long enough (after the portal spits 20 times) and the portal will disappear.

Dropped portals explode into bits
Dropped portals will now explode into bits when they disappear after 5 minutes. (Explode = portal spits out lots of ejected cells and is removed)

Faster shopping!
Buying multiple items from the store is now much faster. You can buy 5 items of something, and will almost instantly have it available in your inventory.

New tooltip in shop
When you hover over a shop item, you will now see a slightly improved tooltip. Looks like this:
[Image: 3fX5mVf.png]

Quick-close Purchase confirmation 
You can now quickly close the purchase confirmation popup box by clicking any where on screen outside the box, instead of having to click the X button.

Mobile Zoom
Zooming is possible on mobile devices! Use the top left zoom slider, and turn on "infinite zoom" in the settings for extra zoom.

Supersonic gamemode coming in a couple days!

A new gamemode is being released in a couple of days. It's about speed, quick reflexes, and fast reaction time.

My son found one of the new things before I did, lol... He's telling me excitedly that he figured out what the golden bricks do -- that they make coins, and I thought... "What?! Nooo, it's too SOON for crack to have found him!!" And then he proceeds to demonstrate. :|

Good stuff, all around!

How about limiting freeze ability to 60 consecutive seconds? So that means if you're frozen for 60 seconds straight, you'll be automatically unfrozen. That would make it hard for people camping in portal to stay there for a long time.
It not really the portal room you dont get nothing from it really just powerups. Its really just the fact u can use portal outside the portal 
room
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
Really excited about the updates! I can't wait to see how they affect the game.
p.s. you guys know you don't have to include an entire post in a quote right?...5 copies of the original post on page 1...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • unoy123
Agma Updates ftw

All the updates are awesome and add something new to the game, not just bug fixes!
cheat way i want cheat only 1x please
(04-21-2018, 08:55 PM)Rendi361 Wrote: cheat way i want cheat only 1x please

The only good reason to ever have cheats, is to help the developers get to specific game conditions, without needing to play extensively first.

In every other case, it just ruins the game.

So just man-up, and play! You'll get better. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
hmmmm noice