Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
༺ṂΛ༻ Clan is recruiting
Hi, My name is Tecrix (on discord Koala Man) i am the leader of the clan MA here are some details about MA:

What we are looking for:

We are looking for some charismatic players that have an experience with the game and know basic strategies and tricks.

We play on European Party servers

The leader is Tecrix

Join our discord here (which means u are in the clan)

https://discord.gg/RjMMuPN

Note: We will not just automatically accept every invite and every request, first u have to apply and send us some basic info about urself, we will decide who gets in and who doesn't here is the leaders discord, Thank you for ur attention

Koala Man#9760                                                                                                                                          
-Sincerely, Tecrix         
(02-25-2018, 06:32 PM)Tecrix Wrote: Hi, My name is Tecrix (on discord Koala Man) i am the leader of the clan MA here are some details about MA:

What we are looking for:

We are looking for some charismatic players that have an experience with the game and know basic strategies and tricks.

We play on European Party servers

The leader is Tecrix

Join our discord here (which means u are in the clan)

https://discord.gg/RjMMuPN

Note: We will not just automatically accept every invite and every request, first u have to apply and send us some basic info about urself, we will decide who gets in and who doesn't here is the leaders discord, Thank you for ur attention

Koala Man#9760                                                                                                                                          
-Sincerely, Tecrix         

Hi Tecrix/Koala! Nice for you tio join us on here, and I hope that you see some interest from the others in joining your clan!

I hope that you have a ton o' fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!