Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello! My name is Dallas and I come from Kosovo, I was brought to this forum by @Nancy who is a really good friend of mine. I love to work with Photoshop and I'll post some of the skins I've created soon. I'm new to Agma even though people keep saying I'm not (I must be good? Tongue) Can't wait to meet you all and I hope to contribute as much as I can. See you all soon!
welcome among us always happy to see a photoshop user and creator of skins looking forward to seeing your work share with us

although I believe that you will make your own signature I allowed myself to make you one for your come here hope you liked

pass my greetings to Nancy and Narej

[Image: Kosovo_Dallas_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(02-10-2018, 09:26 PM)Kosovo_Dallas Wrote: Hello! My name is Dallas and I come from Kosovo, I was brought to this forum by @Nancy who is a really good friend of mine. I love to work with Photoshop and I'll post some of the skins I've created soon. I'm new to Agma even though people keep saying I'm not (I must be good? Tongue) Can't wait to meet you all and I hope to contribute as much as I can. See you all soon!

Welcome aboard, Dallas!

Any friend of Nancy's is a friend ours. Smile

Hopefully you keep having a blast in the game, and I'm looking forward to you sharing a few of the skins that you produce, plus whatever is rolling around in your mind that you choose to tell us!

(We're really starting to amass an artistic group here! It should be great!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!