Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io Ideas
(01-25-2018, 12:50 AM)Trinity Wrote: I don't allow it to affect me, but I speak of those who do (or don't know how to stop it affecting them)
I wish it was as easy as ignoring but it depends on what mindset you have during the time said chat stuff happened.

Well said!

What I didn't say is... it's not so easy to ignore someone when you're young...

Easy to say, but you have to train yourself to practise.

And depending on how you were brought up and went on with you, sometimes that is harder than for others.

For young people, they need time to work these things out themselves.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
1. A preview of what your custom skin name is going to display as before submitting, or option to edit the name if it looks crap.
2. A little more time before getting auto-logged out
3. add more pretty stars for swear words that are abbreviated *****
4. Temp block in chat until log-out
5. Move Spin To Win
6. Spectate while frozen, so you can control bots. (probably too much of an advantage) but just randomly thinking of things while collecting powerups lol
7. A Larger preview of what your skin will look like when dropped
8. A fix for when you respawn tiny

Cannot think of anything else right now, but would like to also mention that the game itself is absolutely awesome without any of the above Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes squid's post:
  • Squirrel
for abusive language I do not believe that just putting the culprit in ignorant mode by the player eliminates himself type of foul because even if he is ignored by the player harassing
the others see their comment

I have seen players be called a whore even if that person does not know the other the reputation that his words can cause in the eyes of other players remains abusive

and scoring spam or name use that takes all the screen space or those who try to lag the server an ignored mode will not be used for anything

also abusive people are often in spectator mode so unknown or not log in

this is just my thought but I wanted to share it
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-07-2018, 03:08 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: for abusive language I do not believe that just putting the culprit in ignorant mode by the player eliminates himself type of foul because even if he is ignored by the player harassing
the others see their comment

I have seen players be called a whore even if that person does not know the other the reputation that his words can cause in the eyes of other players remains abusive

and scoring spam or name use that takes all the screen space or those who try to lag the server an ignored mode will not be used for anything

also abusive people are often in spectator mode so unknown or not log in

this is just my thought but I wanted to share it

Sadly, those are all good points.

And why any place where chat is possible, it also comes with a price.

For our part, as users, we can call out anyone that we see abusing someone, and, in severe cases, make sure that Sora's many helpers are aware.

For us as individuals, there is a certain... effort... that needs to be given to letting words/insults roll off your back -- for you know the truth. Anyone who needs help with that, feel free to reach out to me?

Gossip is still very much a thing, and for others who see it, it is always a good thing to speak out and oppose it.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(01-22-2018, 07:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 04:58 AM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: Make Coins Give 500. Change Prices Of Items. New EU Server For Classic FFA. Password Change. Anti Spam. Improve Staff. New Gold Only Skins. Loyal Member Logo In Agma Chat(Maybe).  Ill have more Ideas later

I like those... But... improve staff? Not sure how you can do that. lol

Anti-spam is the hardest... you could limit the # of messages sent. That may already be being donw now, but not sure. I'm not a prolific chatter in the game, because I can only concentrate on one or the oither, lol.

Also, I'm not sure EU needs an FFA? I can play the EU servers just dandy. They should also be able to play the NA ones.

LOOOOL! The amount of times I die trying to chat while playing... But just can't find it in myself to turn of the chat.
[-] The following 2 users Like squid's post:
  • Squirrel , TalonClaws/KyleJones
(02-07-2018, 11:43 PM)squid Wrote: LOOOOL! The amount of times I die trying to chat while playing... But just can't find it in myself to turn of the chat.

It's cool.... life is cheap in the game! It's easy to die, but your next life is just a click away! When I happen to notice someone in chat that I want to talk to, I just die, then Spectate and chat until I'm done. lol

(I have a feeling that a lot of us do that!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • squid
(02-08-2018, 06:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 11:43 PM)squid Wrote: LOOOOL! The amount of times I die trying to chat while playing... But just can't find it in myself to turn of the chat.

It's cool.... life is cheap in the game! It's easy to die, but your next life is just a click away! When I happen to notice someone in chat that I want to talk to, I just die, then Spectate and chat until I'm done. lol

Maybe I have a screw loose Squirrel... I just stare at the chat like an ignoramus and everyone around me eats me. I think it all started when a teamer was sending a bunch of messages, then added crying faces and said I was ignoring them. 
I have been in a state of reconciliation ever since. I just need three eyes and everything will be dandy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes squid's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-08-2018, 02:15 PM)squid Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 06:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Maybe I have a screw loose Squirrel... I just stare at the chat like an ignoramus and everyone around me eats me. I think it all started when a teamer was sending a bunch of messages, then added crying faces and said I was ignoring them. 
I have been in a state of reconciliation ever since. I just need three eyes and everything will be dandy.

LOL! It's just plain HARD! You need to stay alert to keep from being eaten... Even when you're a big guy, people are busying finding the nearest virus to you, working to get one in range to cut you down to size.

And even if you had that 3rd eye, next you';d have to teach your brain that nifty trick of concentrating on two different things with different eyes.

(G'wan, try it with two! Concentrate on the game with your right eye, and make your left eye follow the chat..... WAIT!!!! Now, you really DO look crazy! lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • squid