Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me
Hello Everyone My Name Is Nathan. I go by ✡[Owner]✡ Kyle Jones In Game and My Job Is To Stop Trollers and Or Annoying People In Game. I Do Hope You Respect That I Use Owner In My Tag and To Follow The Real Owner at @Sora. Thank You and Have A Good Day
Nathan Motes <3 <3 <3 
(12-19-2017, 03:42 PM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: Hello Everyone My Name Is Nathan. I go by ✡[Owner]✡ Kyle Jones In Game and My Job Is To Stop Trollers and Or Annoying People In Game. I Do Hope You Respect That I Use Owner In My Tag and To Follow The Real Owner at @Sora. Thank You and Have A Good Day

Welcome aboard here!

I've already seen your first example of reporting unpleasantness, and it's nice to know that there are some who would like to help keep the game clean and free of stuff that no-one wants to see.

Here's hoping that we see some other stuff from you too, because while that is great and all, the foprums can be used for fun and informative things as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

PS: I'm the resident 'old fogey', and my youngest son (1 yr old, lol) shares your name. So I kinda like you already, lol.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • TalonClaws/KyleJones
Hey lad welcome to the forums! Big Grin I tell ya, we have plenty of trolls on the game... so you go get em! Pop their little bubbles, HOOORAAA
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel , TalonClaws/KyleJones
(12-21-2017, 07:12 PM)Apix Wrote: Hey lad welcome to the forums! Big Grin I tell ya, we have plenty of trolls on the game... so you go get em! Pop their little bubbles, HOOORAAA

Thank You Very Much. I Will Try <3 !
Nathan
NathanGames
NathanAnimate
Nathan Motes <3 <3 <3 
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy yourself among us

small welcome gift a signature

[Image: Claws.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel , TalonClaws/KyleJones
(12-19-2017, 03:42 PM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: Hello Everyone My Name Is Nathan. I go by ✡[Owner]✡ Kyle Jones In Game and My Job Is To Stop Trollers and Or Annoying People In Game. I Do Hope You Respect That I Use Owner In My Tag and To Follow The Real Owner at @Sora. Thank You and Have A Good Day

Welcome To The Community! Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • TalonClaws/KyleJones