Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Chat Team Needed!
So on Agma.io we have a support system, both on the forums, ingame and on discord. Me and @Sora are looking for the new team to be helping us out in supporting all the curious players. There are a few requirements which you should possess in order to demonstrate your likelihood of being accepted:
  • Green or Blue name
  • Well known by either me or @Sora
  • An old member of the community
  • Be active
  • Have a lot of Patience
  • 16+
  • Be nice to people
  • Dedicated
This is just some of the requirements for the team spot, we'll be looking for 3-7 Team members. It will ofcourse come with rewards ingame, such as Gold and coins. So if you think you'll be able to fit the requirements and if you're interested. Let me know in the comment - Kind Regards Kevin
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 11 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , Briggs-YT, Conquest, fisa, gilanghs267, JellBelly, Relt, Robin , Shade1453, Sora
(10-31-2017, 12:26 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: So on Agma.io we have a support system, both on the forums, ingame and on discord. Me and @Sora are looking for the new team to be helping us out in supporting all the curious players. There are a few Requirements though.
  • Green or Blue name
  • Be active
  • Have a lot of Patience
  • 16+
  • Be nice to people
  • Dedicated
This is just some of the requirements for the team spot, we'll be looking for 3-7 Team members. It will ofcourse come with rewards ingame, such as Gold and coins. So if you think you'll be able to fit the requirements and if you're interested. Let me know in the comment - Kind Regards Kevin

That 16+ requirement is a killer around here! ~teeEeEEeeaassssee!~

Uh oh... If I throw my name into the ring, does that mean I have to stop calling teamers names? :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, Sora
I meet all the criteria. I turned 16 last month, i am an old member, i am friendly, and i know Sora and kevin (dont know if there part of any mafia though).

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • fisa, Sora, Squirrel
I'm up for the task (when i'm online).
Not sure if I can be nice though O.o
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 3 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • FGFC820, fisa, Squirrel
Hey this is pretty cool! I'd love to join in and help out Wink but right now my schedule is insane perhaps in a few weeks or so I'll give it a go if it's still open. You peeps doing great! Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Apix 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, Sora, Squirrel
So on Agma.io we have a support system, both on the forums, ingame and on discord. Me and @Sora are looking for the new team to be helping us out in supporting all the curious players. There are a few Requirements though.
  • Green or Blue name
  • Be active
  • Have a lot of Patience
  • 16+
  • Be nice to people
  • Dedicated
This is just some of the requirements for the team spot, we'll be looking for 3-7 Team members. It will ofcourse come with rewards ingame, such as Gold and coins. So if you think you'll be able to fit the requirements and if you're interested. Let me know in the comment

Well idk if i am blue but i am a old member of the community love to help everyone
[img=800x200]file:///C:/Users/gay%20boy/Pictures/Watafak_Sig.png[/img]
I have been in the community for so long.

I believe I am eligible for all the requirements beside the 16+ and I am sure that I am mature enough to handle things.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Robin 's post:
  • fisa, Sora, Squirrel
This is unique to bring into the community, perhaps it's also a good thing so that the higher ranking Staff can focus more on other matters. Also good because it's a good way for someone who enjoys the community to reach out and support. As inactive as I may be I always enjoy coming back and seeing these changes. I wish anyone luck that gets accepted into this position. You workers for Agma are doing great and I hope this continues to go smoothly. (Even though you'll have challenges ;P)

I'd also like to advise (and this may seem useless) but anyone joining this position, yes the benefits are great, just don't let that blind you from your duty to help out the other players that need it. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Polearm's post:
  • Apix , Final, fisa, itzpikayt, Kevin/HazR , Robin , Sora, Squirrel
Thumbs Up 
Hi am i am 16. i play agma a lot i am nice to everyone no matter what i have played agma for 62 hours and i am level 37 i am a gold member. i will stick with the game no matter what. i am very Patience. i hope i will get to be a mod.  my dis is itzpikayt#0575
[-] The following 1 user Likes itzpikayt's post:
  • Squirrel
Yo Kevin you still need supports?
I fit in all the requirements except 16+. I am mature enough to be in the support team, I can handle it, like when I was a kind of a mod whatever.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(11-13-2017, 08:54 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: I fit in all the requirements except 16+. I am mature enough to be in the support team, I can handle it, like when I was a kind of a mod whatever.

I think you are suitable for the job as well.
Kevin should take contact with you and explain the process Smile
Looking forwards to having you in the Alpha support team!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(11-13-2017, 01:57 PM)Sora Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 08:54 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: I fit in all the requirements except 16+. I am mature enough to be in the support team, I can handle it, like when I was a kind of a mod whatever.

Hey i was just wondering what the support team does im 16 and mature i could help with game ideas or try to get a players idea across
(11-13-2017, 01:57 PM)Sora Wrote:

Great. Thx Smile

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(11-13-2017, 02:43 PM)irakugaYT Wrote: Hey i was just wondering what the support team does im 16 and mature i could help with game ideas or try to get a players idea across

I think for the most part, it would be helping people who encountered some kind of a problem within agma, or for information about the game, and it's related community. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!