Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogario extension problems
Big Grin 
Hi I just signed up and I'm not sure where to post this. I use the ogar extension when I'm playing agario. 

My first problem is on ogario v3 for the last couple of days, people from all game types (ffa, exp, party & team) are getting put into the same chat so there is 50+ people in it and they all cover the map. But on ogario v4 the chat is completely fine. 

Another problem is on ogario v4 I cannot see skins, just custom skins. Everyone appears as a colour to me. On ogario v3 however I can see all skins. 

And my last problem is.. on ogario v4 I cannot log into facebook properly, when I log in you can see my fb picture and the experience star (excluding the level). But on ogario v3, of course it's letting me log in and work properly.

So is anyone else having problems similar or knows how I can fix it?  Smile
I think there was an update and the code, i think its like tampermonkey, will not work. So the older extensions are for the older versions of agario

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-16-2017, 03:48 PM)Sarahxxx Wrote: Hi I just signed up and I'm not sure where to post this. I use the ogar extension when I'm playing agario. 

~real questions snipped for brevity~

I wish I could help, but I have never used an extension. I just knew 'ogario' was one.

So, sorry that I can't help here, but nice to have you in our community, and hope we'll see you again? Hopefully someone else can help with your current questions...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Also I forgot to add that on ogario v3, in the skins menu the options are no skins, custom skins and vanilla skins whereas on ogario v4 I only have an option for custom skins. So I assume on ogario v4 the skins are turned off however I can't change it Big Grin
Same here , any news ?

(09-16-2017, 03:48 PM)Sarahxxx Wrote: Hi I just signed up and I'm not sure where to post this. I use the ogar extension when I'm playing agario. 

My first problem is on ogario v3 for the last couple of days, people from all game types (ffa, exp, party & team) are getting put into the same chat so there is 50+ people in it and they all cover the map. But on ogario v4 the chat is completely fine. 

Another problem is on ogario v4 I cannot see skins, just custom skins. Everyone appears as a colour to me. On ogario v3 however I can see all skins. 

And my last problem is.. on ogario v4 I cannot log into facebook properly, when I log in you can see my fb picture and the experience star (excluding the level). But on ogario v3, of course it's letting me log in and work properly.

^^^