Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Hello everyone, my name is Ché or also known as Escapism and I come from Cuba (but now live in Costa Rica ) yes the country that got hit my Hurricane Irma, but we are doing fine! Big Grin Anyways I have just joined the forums here as well as the Agma.io game. I already enjoy the game it's a nice way to kill the time and have some competition at times ( don't worry I am a noob Tongue) I can't wait to meet you all!
[-] The following 2 users Like Escapism's post:
  • Apix , Kipper
Welcome to the forums lad! Hope you stay and have a good time in the game!
(09-16-2017, 02:37 AM)Escapism Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Ché or also known as Escapism and I come from Cuba (but now live in Costa Rica ) yes the country that got hit my Hurricane Irma, but we are doing fine! Big Grin Anyways I have just joined the forums here as well as the Agma.io game. I already enjoy the game it's a nice way to kill the time and have some competition at times ( don't worry I am a noob Tongue) I can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome aboard, and it's nice to have you here!

Thanks for sharing a bit about you, and actually, I would love to hear what took you from Cuba to Costa Rica?

I see you found your profile, and I'm not sure I can agree with your bio, "Dice is life."

If you'd said you'd gone from the USA to Costa Rica, I'd be venturing the guess that you'd had... unfortunate gambling losses and were on the run from some unsavoury characters.

~is teasing you~

Great to have you here, and looking forward to being able to understand your bio, and know you a bit better!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Escapism
Haha, no, my family left Cuba because of the government and such, plus we have family in Costa Rica. My bio of "Dice is life" is more of a joke, I played dice with my friend all the time, we both loved it. Thank you for welcoming me! Smile
(09-16-2017, 04:24 AM)Escapism Wrote: Haha, no, my family left Cuba because of the government and such, plus we have family in Costa Rica. My bio of "Dice is life" is more of a joke, I played dice with my friend all the time, we both loved it. Thank you for welcoming me! Smile

(lol) I'm not sure where they are, but I feel, in the spoirit of fair play, that I have to tell you that I probably own (somewhere) more dice than you do.

I used to play AD&D, and have a ton of dice in a 'Crown Royal' bag somewhere. (Yes, if you can't win, 'Crown Royal' may help instead!)

4-siders... 6-siders... 8-siders... 10-siders and ...20-siders.

(Back then, you see, I was a 'dungeon master', and the more dice I had, the more damage I was causing to the poor foo's who were playing in my dungeon. :| )

I'm glad that you and yours got out... (of Cuba). What was surprising to me was, that you even managed to get out. I didn't think it was very easy to escape.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Escapism
I have about 20 blank 6-sided dice. In life, you make your own luck. 
I also have tons of cheap and discoloured dollarama dice, but hey, they do the job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
welcome to the forums!

welcome among us Big Grin 

I hope you will love this community

and wish you the best for the future Heart

for your arrival here is a small signature that I am made to you

I was inspired by your departure from Cuba to Costa Rica

[Image: Escapisme.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Hey, welcome to the forums..
I can't imagine the devastating effects and after-effects of such a natural disaster. Glad to hear you're safe!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-16-2017, 12:29 PM)Doigt Wrote: I have about 20 blank 6-sided dice. In life, you make your own luck. 
I also have tons of cheap and discoloured dollarama dice, but hey, they do the job.

I agree, that you make your own luck.

And that corollary of sorts, immortalized in Terminator II, "No fate but what we make".

And yet, I also firmly believe in predestination. Wink

And....

~taps Doigt on the shoulder~

I have news for you... a "blank dice" should more accurately be called a cube!! If it were also made of sugar you could feed it to your horse! :|

(And only 20?!~ Muuaahahaha, I think I had more than 60 6-siders. I was a particularly sadistic DM.)

(09-16-2017, 05:03 PM)iAcid Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forums..
I can't imagine the devastating effects and after-effects of such a natural disaster. Glad to hear you're safe!

Agreed... I only knew for sure Irma hit Florida with some oomph. Maybe it huit Cuba?? I'd be very surprised if it hit Costa Rica.... (I'd probably sentence myself to a refresher lesson in world geography?? I dunno. Maybe I need one.)

Nice to hear from you again, where'd you run off to?!
Fight the Good Fight
@Squirrel

Without sugar-coating it, I guess I just didn't have time to juggle so many things at once with everything going in in life. With that came sacrifices and unfortunately, I ended up being less active here. I quit playing agma the same time I stopped coming on the forums; I came back to agma about a month ago but just haven't been here till now
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
Ello ter.welcome to the forum

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-16-2017, 05:26 PM)iAcid Wrote: @Squirrel

Without sugar-coating it, I guess I just didn't have time to juggle so many things at once with everything going in in life. With that came sacrifices and unfortunately, I ended up being less active here. I quit playing agma the same time I stopped coming on the forums; I came back to agma about a month ago but just haven't been here till now

That's how life goes...

I'm glad to hear that you've been busy... I hope it's been good-busy??

And its nice to see that you're back, even a little bit!
Fight the Good Fight
  • iAcid