Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK Clan discord?
Known as Sad here...
Anyone have the discord?

[Image: xyKVyy_kRO27ubW0IGe8hQ.png]
[Image: g94nf0]
(09-04-2017, 12:49 PM)Sad Wrote: Known as Sad here...
Anyone have the discord?

I gather that you're asking if someone is identifying their clan as 'Sad'? (Or is that just the name that you chose...???)

I haven't seen anyone say that they are "in Sad", nor can I recall seeing a tag that looked like 'sad' on any team, but I'll keep an eye out for that!

Did you also decide where people would play??

There;s a number of similar games, so having the right domain name, is a huge start to your conquest!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-05-2017, 08:03 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 12:49 PM)Sad Wrote: Known as Sad here...
Anyone have the discord?

I gather that you're asking if someone is identifying their clan as 'Sad'? (Or is that just the name that you chose...???)

I haven't seen anyone say that they are "in Sad", nor can I recall seeing a tag that looked like 'sad' on any team, but I'll keep an eye out for that!

Did you also decide where people would play??

There;s a number of similar games, so having the right domain name, is a huge start to your conquest!

I'm looking for MK clan members
is there a discord for MK clan ~ Đɍɇw?⚜
Hi Sad, I'm an official MK clan member and I am therefore in their Discord as well (my playing name is Wup Wup). However I don't think I am allowed to just randomly let you in so I advice you to contact hav0c who accepted me into the clan.

Kind regards, Tom

(10-09-2017, 07:27 AM)Drew92222 Wrote: is there a discord for MK clan ~ Đɍɇw?⚜

Hi Drew, please read my previous reply to Sad. It counts as much to you as well. Big Grin

Would be nice to have both of you in our team, it's lots of fun as you catch up with MK members quite often in the North American servers.
(10-10-2017, 09:14 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Hi Sad, I'm an official MK clan member and I am therefore in their Discord as well (my playing name is Wup Wup). However I don't think I am allowed to just randomly let you in so I advice you to contact hav0c who accepted me into the clan.

Kind regards, Tom

(10-09-2017, 07:27 AM)Drew92222 Wrote: is there a discord for MK clan ~ Đɍɇw?⚜

Hi Drew, please read my previous reply to Sad. It counts as much to you as well. Big Grin

Would be nice to have both of you in our team, it's lots of fun as you catch up with MK members quite often in the North American servers.

I found it, thanks.
How can I contact hav0c? I would like to join too. (I have been looking for a clan for a while, and this clan seems to be the only one that is on agar.io anymore.)
(10-16-2017, 08:46 PM)Scotty Wrote: How can I contact hav0c? I would like to join too. (I have been looking for a clan for a while, and this clan seems to be the only one that is on agar.io anymore.)

Send a message.
i wanna join
(11-02-2017, 01:00 AM)Sad Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 08:46 PM)Scotty Wrote: How can I contact hav0c? I would like to join too. (I have been looking for a clan for a while, and this clan seems to be the only one that is on agar.io anymore.)

Send a message.

Hey, I'm known as ☯☆↫ ℐεℵℐεℵ ↬☆☯ and I would like to join MK. I know Curley and he's been active lately, and apparently, we fit well. Sparky and the rest don't really know I'm trying to join, so I made a account here to figure this out.

Were you able to join? If so, message me how and where Havoc is.