Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd seceret room?
lol u guys are hilarious why get so riled up about someone asking about the secret room just because they ask doesn't mean you have to answer and if you don't like it just ignore this thread if sora has anything against it let him delete it if he wants to not when someone else objects to it and wants this thread to be taken down plus there is nothing wrong with asking questions about shiz like this knowledge is obtained by asking questions and finding evidence Big Grin Tongue
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • ᗷᗝᗷ ☺
(06-30-2016, 05:48 PM)s1104874 Wrote: lol u guys are hilarious why get so riled up about someone asking about the secret room just because they ask doesn't mean you have to answer and if you don't like it just ignore this thread if sora has anything against it let him delete it if he wants to not when someone else objects to it and wants this thread to be taken down plus there is nothing wrong with asking questions about shiz like this knowledge is obtained by asking questions and finding evidence Big Grin Tongue

heh heh i already found it out no thanks to any of u
Wait there is a secret room?
AND A SECOND?!?!?!
I have heard people talking about putting 150 Ws into the portal then splitting into max pieces then going through but idk
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(09-22-2016, 08:27 PM)Conquest Wrote: Wait there is a secret room?
AND A SECOND?!?!?!
I have heard people talking about putting 150 Ws into the portal then splitting into max pieces then going through but idk

I heard you must feed the portal 101 times, and it shall teleport you to room 101.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 5 users Like Sora's post:
  • Conquest, Reaction , Relax , run SPOT run , ✨101✨
(09-22-2016, 10:04 PM)Sora Wrote:
AND A SECOND?!?!?!

I heard you must feed the portal 101 times, and it shall teleport you to room 101.

you liar it did not work !  Sad
[Image: Robin.png]
God, campers, no please, ugh, no... Plsd what have you created.

Camping nubs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Robin
(02-04-2017, 04:23 AM)Apix Wrote: God, campers, no please, ugh, no... Plsd what have you created.

Camping nubs.

Darn it plsdonteatme, it's ok he does not play now....
He plays every so often.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Relax
campers are fine. its the viruses in the portal thats a problem.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Robin
That is the real big issue.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Apix
(02-04-2017, 04:58 PM)Conquest Wrote: campers are fine. its the viruses in the portal thats a problem.

With the new update viruses in the portal will be fixed Smile

(09-22-2016, 10:04 PM)Sora Wrote:
AND A SECOND?!?!?!

it didn't work Sad
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest