Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BEST SLITHER.IO PLAYERS?
GUys Agmaio Is the Best BEcause Sora Is making it better so guys JOin and add me user name _ImDucky_
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(07-31-2020, 10:46 PM)[email protected] Wrote: GUys Agmaio Is the Best BEcause Sora Is making it better so guys JOin and add me user name _ImDucky_
Yes, actually agma has been changing too much, i remmber those times when there were just like 8 servers and just EU and NA no AS, later the updates new serevrs, more items, later when giant changed a lot i just remmebr those really nice times, Sora is making this game better more than it is, i love agma, i hope one day i could be an agma coder, maybe when i finish university, i want to help agma to grow becuse it is my favorite game.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
a good video has some good players and that will continue to make good plays
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
Actually it is possible to have one of the best players in the confrence on a sub par team. You cant really lable Lafave as a WR because he is a FULL BACK. Also Fazer is a tail back, not a WR. The only 2 actual WR are Gobert and Feathers. Take a look at the stats and then realize that some of Rocket20 picks are true.