Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Agario Mass Magnet Script!?
Hi there,

since some weeks, sometimes i see players who are using something like a mass Magnet Script. They're just moving around and from all sides little fresh spawned cells moving into them. The cells are also called like the player: If the player is called Jeff, all little cells are also called Jeff. Maybe you guys also saw players like Jeff or just little cells moving always in one direction thru your screen? Does someone know where i can get this script or how it is called?

Thanks, lonely cell
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonely cell's post:
  • Emme_Tha_man
I've just encountered this. Very interesting indeed. I wonder how the "script" manages to bruteforce into the same server with lots of "accounts".

I'd assume the way it works is:

1) Open lots of http.requests (or simply explained 'tabs' in chrome) and recognize each one that has connected to a certain server. Open tons of tabs, let the program sort the ones who are in the same server.

2) Start the game for all the small cells, having a target (X,Y) area to go to, which is the area where the main master cell is at. All the smaller slave cells then get attracted to the master cell like magnets.

3) Grow large?

it looked pretty sick tbh.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
wat, thats crazy, no one plays by teh ruels anymoar ):
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

[-] The following 2 users Like SPAM000's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
Yes! View the release version of the script at:

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=273
ahh thx
anyone has a way to skip survey?
Survey Sad
Wow a survey!!!
Since the 2nd round of bot-sightings, I don't think that this bot has been ressurected yet. I could be wrong though -- I don't often play in FFA, and that's predominantly where I saw it.

That was my favourite of the bots.

Not because I'd gain from it... but rather, I could hunt the person who'd deployed it, by following the little fk'rs back to their creator.

And killing some little wanker who had to resort to this bot to get big... was satisfying. Like letting a biiig belch go, after finishing your second stack of pancakes. :|

(OK, OK, I haven't wanted to eat pancakes in years. But I'd drink maple syrup instead, if it weren't so expensive... lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Looks cool i want it lmao
always extentions xD why cant people play like you are supposed to do xD
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • SantY
Hello i know how the macro is useful but the mix up is that people mix Self Feed with Macro its Macro to the people who dont know Tongue

@SantY
(09-06-2016, 05:59 PM)Schizo Wrote: I've made a similar script, it works by using an HTTP or SSH Proxy - tunnels all connections and controls them through a drive.
It's not as fancy as it sounds, but it works pretty well.

link

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
(09-07-2016, 02:03 AM)Cen Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:59 PM)Schizo Wrote: I've made a similar script, it works by using an HTTP or SSH Proxy - tunnels all connections and controls them through a drive.

link

If you make a bot, a high-5 for your I.T. skills. But I hope you won't make it generally available. (And remember that if you use it to play the game, that kind of means that you suck at the game. Wink )

If you use a bot, just know that you're helping to raise the costs of providing the game, because every bot deployed will use up a bunch more resources. Even if the bots are being successfully discovered, often that is also done at a certain resource cost.

We want CHEAP games to play, not expensive ones!

And remember that accounts that play and are discovered to spawn bots, are sure to be banned via IP address.

Even if you use proxies for your bots, you're going to run out of address space to use them with, sooner or later. (And proxy places themselves will ban you, once they figure out who keeps getting them on RBL's. Then you'll run out of proxy services. lol)

So don't suck, JUST DON'T USE BOTS!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-07-2016, 08:26 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 02:03 AM)Cen Wrote:

link

If you make a bot, a high-5 for your I.T. skills. But I hope you won't make it generally available. (And remember that if you use it to play the game, that kind of means that you suck at the game. Wink )

If you use a bot, just know that you're helping to raise the costs of providing the game, because every bot deployed will use up a bunch more resources. Even if the bots are being successfully discovered, often that is also done at a certain resource cost.

We want CHEAP games to play, not expensive ones!

And remember that accounts that play and are discovered to spawn bots, are sure to be banned via IP address.

Even if you use proxies for your bots, you're going to run out of address space to use them with, sooner or later. (And proxy places themselves will ban you, once they figure out who keeps getting them on RBL's. Then you'll run out of proxy services. lol)

So don't suck, JUST DON'T USE BOTS!

no

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.