Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Much
the Server Na Been ruined  By  guy Named Zak . he been  Blocked  and controled the server  like about 8 hours  That unfair play   plus he made the server very lag By blocking the secret room  for hours  And  took out All viruses inside the room  ....  well  if that will going on you gonna lose  More of ur fans guys>>
[-] The following 5 users Like espeed's post:
  • Conquest, QueenHeather, Robin , run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
Hi Everyone. I'm new in the forums. It is sad that the reason for being here is because I am not enjoying the game without viruses and it's been like that for several days now. Any Ideas?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(03-19-2017, 01:56 PM)Sugar Wrote: Hi Everyone. I'm new in the forums. It is sad that the reason for being here is because I am not enjoying the game without viruses and it's been like that for several days now. Any Ideas?

When @Sora is able, I'm sure he'll get on and reset the server if the one blocking the viruses is still there.  Btw there's an introduction section on the main page if you wanna tell us more about yourself! Welcome to the forums! ^-^ hope to see you around more than just for this issue (that will hopefully be resolved soon).
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 4 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Conquest, Relax , Sora, ™ Chronic
Don't worry, the issue is about to be resolved completely.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 5 users Like Sora's post:
  • Conquest, espeed, QueenHeather, Voakie , ™ Chronic
applauds Sora
Bullies have personal issues.
(03-19-2017, 06:28 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 06:08 PM)Sora Wrote: Don't worry, the issue is about to be resolved completely.

You forgot to "@plsdonteatmeTongue

Lmao HazRSavage
[Image: Robin.png]
Doom is doing the same thing as Zak removing the virus. He said that it is legal since Zak was reported so many times there was nothing done. This should not be allowed. It ruins the fun in the game. Whoever camped and removed the viruses are just the one that gets big and no one can pop them.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(03-26-2017, 10:57 AM)Sugar Wrote: Doom is doing the same thing as Zak removing the virus. He said that it is legal since Zak was reported so many times there was nothing done. This should not be allowed. It ruins the fun in the game. Whoever camped and removed the viruses are just the one that gets big and no one can pop them.

Don't worry... they'll get it sorted out.

We just have to have some patience...

And maybe, for a short time, if the game is being abused like that, it's better to not play.

Let the wanker just play with himself. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
It is a pain, and it's funny not like they can score high anyways.
BAN HIM Big Grin
[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss