Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate when
Ayy hat wen Sora tolz me ayy was aprooved fo staff, me no staff Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matureguy's post:
  • Supergirl
(02-26-2017, 05:45 PM)Matureguy Wrote: Ayy hat wen Sora tolz me ayy was aprooved fo staff, me no staff Sad

I like your english  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-26-2017, 05:59 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 05:45 PM)Matureguy Wrote: Ayy hat wen Sora tolz me ayy was aprooved fo staff, me no staff Sad

Tongue

Dank ya Supeergirl
(02-26-2017, 06:02 PM)Matureguy Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 05:59 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

Tongue

Dank ya Supeergirl

No problem, and if I were you ... I would write "Subergyrll"

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-26-2017, 08:18 PM)Relax Wrote: I hate when a thread gradually devolves into the point where two people are having an absolutely meaningless conversation with each other that they could just have over PMs and said thread keeps getting bumped because they keep responding to each other.

Hater
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Relax , Supergirl , ™ Chronic
I hate when you text something and send it into a forum and it's really lame and u can't take it back , and then no one posts after it for days ..so your lame comment just sits there working on you . 
It may as well have blinking lights and a siren too.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-26-2017, 09:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I hate when you text something and send it into a forum and it's really lame and u can't take it back , and then no one posts after it for days ..so your lame comment just sits there working on you . 

You're one of my best friends from the forums, but sometimes I don't understand what you're saying lol

Are you talking about posting something on discord and it kinda just sits there unanswered?
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Supergirl , ™ Chronic
(02-26-2017, 08:18 PM)Relax Wrote: I hate when a thread gradually devolves into the point where two people are having an absolutely meaningless conversation with each other that they could just have over PMs and said thread keeps getting bumped because they keep responding to each other.

You are right about that but, think about the positive side we keep the thread active.. Wink
[Image: Robin.png]

Your problem  Big Grin  Exclamation

(02-26-2017, 09:45 PM)Nuggz Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 09:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I hate when you text something and send it into a forum and it's really lame and u can't take it back , and then no one posts after it for days ..so your lame comment just sits there working on you . 

You're one of my best friends from the forums, but sometimes I don't understand what you're saying lol

Are you talking about posting something on discord and it kinda just sits there unanswered?

Exactly 100% my thinking  Exclamation
He is very nice, but sometimes ...  Confused  Exclamation

Big Grin

Angel

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
phone chat...other forums I used to visit... and ya the forum here too. Like chat box in the agf game lol
haha ... AGF chat, I always die, get eaten, split myself or other crazy stuff, when I use the chat.

Big Grin

(02-27-2017, 12:57 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 10:46 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

Your problem Exclamation

Big Grin

Angel

Huh [Image: 38901927.png]

Big Grin

I m confused bro what was that for ^^ Confused
[Image: Robin.png]

Big Grin

Angel

Ya I know. Sorry. I'll try harder.
(02-27-2017, 01:04 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Big Grin

Angel

ya I know. I'll try harder. [Image: im-pretty-sure-senility-is-going-to-be-a...083941.png]

All will be good, we still like you  Exclamation

Big Grin

(02-27-2017, 12:50 AM)Supergirl Wrote: haha ... AGF chat, I always die, get eaten, split myself or other crazy stuff, when I use the chat.

Big Grin

(02-27-2017, 12:57 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Your problem Exclamation

Big Grin

Angel