Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up
Hey guys what's up! My name is Damage and I usually play agar.io, old.ogarul.io, germs.io or alis.io. I started playing agar.io when I saw pewds first play it lol and was unfamiliar with teaming but in 2016 I taught myself all of the tricks. Now I'm the leader of the PD clan and looking for recruits! (look at my thread in the team section) but anyways if you want to play with me my skype is Michael Lambert, just like that, with a picture of the word Damn in the middle. My discord is DAMAGE#0038
Do you play on AGF?
Well hello there! Glad to see you chose AgarioForums over the billions of websites out there. So you play alis.io? Hmmmmmm Well I think I have made a new friend Big Grin Well welcome to the community and enjoy your stay, Please if needed PM (Private message) me if you want to know anything about our community! Thanks
-Storm
Build a bridge and get over it!
Welcome to the forums! Big Grin You should check out AGF, it's a faster gameplay but it's fun. Maybe I'll see you ingame.

(01-11-2017, 02:33 PM)Damage Wrote: Hey guys what's up! My name is Damage and I usually play agar.io, old.ogarul.io, germs.io or alis.io. I started playing agar.io when I saw pewds first play it lol and was unfamiliar with teaming but in 2016 I taught myself all of the tricks. Now I'm the leader of the PD clan and looking for recruits! (look at my thread in the team section) but anyways if you want to play with me my skype is Michael Lambert, just like that, with a picture of the word Damn in the middle. My discord is DAMAGE#0038

Welcome aboard, Damage!

Well, you're obviously a "seasoned vet" when it comes to the game... glad that besides running your own clan, you decided to give the more people-side of the biz a shot too. (Although, I understand the constant need for recruitment, lol. It's a game with it's fair share of nomads -- here today, spotty tomorrow, and gone again a week to a month or two later, lol)

Good luck drumming up some more mates here, and hope we'll see some other contributions for you too!

And as I'm sure you're finding out, people will probably cajole you to play AGF, so they can game-wise "check you out", lol. (It might even be what makes them pick a clan!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hi @Damage. Do you know that Pepe is now considered a bad guy? Big Grin
I'm not a clan guy, but all the best with your clan!

Have fun here and in the game.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter