Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Really important question!!
easy...sandwich flavor...
@Relax , go make me a sandwich ice cream.
[Image: Giant-Ice-Cream-Sandwich.jpg]
(with bacon)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(01-14-2017, 03:46 PM)Relax Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:00 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: easy...sandwich flavor...
(with bacon)

@Voakie HELP I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED BY THIS PUBERTY BOY WHO CAN'T COUNT  Angry

YOU ARE NOT REAL MAN   Sad

auf Deutsch

Kannst du glauben, dass ich immer noch auf discord darüber gestört werde? Lol

(I think the situation is cool now)

its getting annoying actually  Rolleyes
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
(01-14-2017, 07:00 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: easy...sandwich flavor...
(with bacon)

I would wanna try to eat dat sandwich, before it all starts to melt!

But the girl has to leave. She would be a definite distraction.

(Wow. I think that's a 5000 caloriue sandwich!)

(01-14-2017, 03:46 PM)Relax Wrote:
@Voakie HELP I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED BY THIS PUBERTY BOY WHO CAN'T COUNT  Angry

STFU!

GROW UP, and DROP it already!

Every time I think you're done picking on someone, you start it up again.

You currently have 2 victims, which makes it a bit of a pattern. I am tracking both of them, and not letting you just get away with either.

Keep it up, and I will become belligerent again.

KAPISCHE?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
jeff flavour
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Conquest, Relax
White chocolate covered strawberry flavored   Cool

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
How about Ice cream that taste like noobs.

Noobs taste good in AGF.
I think they should bring back those "Magnum" ice-creams because Oh my gawd, That was nice asf. Oh @Squirrel , Thanks for the dead "Squirrel". I didn't cook it because I didn't want to become an animal molesterer but Instead, I gave it a Life Orb and a Regeneration Orb and now the squirrel is back alive. I shall name him after the mother squirrel @Squirrel So the name shall be SmartSquirrel Big Grin
Excuse me for my dumbness. I'm actually about to die Big Grin I have been wake for 38 hours because of House Work crap Idek
-Storm
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 2 users Like Storm網's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Cocoa puff flavored ice cream... they prob already have something similar out there but I want it to taste JUST LIKE Cocoa Puffs. I would go crazy Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(01-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Storm網 Wrote: @Cuntnugget , Please put a warning on your signature because It will give alot of people seizure.

Better?? Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
I'm going to get Icecream after reading this thread.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit, Mikasa, Squirrel , Storm網, Voakie
Peaches and cream pie flavored ice cream

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
(01-15-2017, 05:01 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Cocoa puff flavored ice cream... they prob already have something similar out there but I want it to taste JUST LIKE Cocoa Puffs. I would go crazy Smile

Are 'cocoa puffs' and 'cocoa pebbles' different things?? If not, then I already know someone else who'd be all over that flavour. (lol)

(01-15-2017, 09:20 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Storm網 Wrote: @Cuntnugget , Please put a warning on your signature because It will give alot of people seizure.

Better?? Big Grin

Hehe, yeah your old sig was like a perpetual streaker. Constantly flashing us. :| It reminded me of Fal's dragon sig that would do a bit of flashing. The new one is just as cool (although less tasty than the 'za!), and demonstrative of early-days "low res" graphics. Smile It's pretty!

(01-16-2017, 04:32 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Peaches and cream pie flavored ice cream

There's somewhere I've heard of peaches & cream together, but I ... can't.... for...... the..... life... of ...... me ...... remember where?!

Is it icrecream??!?!?!? Because that's all my brain keeps telling me. Maybe it's a Canuckian thing, and is just another reason you should consider Canada as a possible home. (lol)

@TM Soloist, do you know?! This is gonna drive me crazy!

Which reminds me. ~turns back to @DTricksplit~
You're not crazy... but I liked your old sigs better!!

(01-16-2017, 01:18 AM)Sora Wrote: I'm going to get Icecream after reading this thread.

YEAH!!

I may be at work... but a fridge with freezer means, I have all the components I need. Big Grin Tongue Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit
Ok @Squirrel , is this signature better? So, you're telling me that you have peaches and cream pie ice cream in Canada? Ok, ice pack that and ship it ? . I've got another flavor, how about baileys Irish cream flavored ice cream  Wink

• Squirrel
'
(01-16-2017, 01:36 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok @Squirrel , is this signature better? So, you're telling me that you have peaches and cream pie ice cream in Canada?  Ok, ice pack that and ship it ? . I've got another flavor,  how about baileys Irish cream flavored ice cream  Wink

I'm not sure on the icecream flavour, but I know that the word "pie" would be omitted. Is that a problem?? I put out a feeler to my fellow Canuck Solo.... I'm sure he's visited the icecream aisle recently, thanks to this thread. (lol)

And definitely, the new sig is better!

Oh, and as for the Baileys? Ya gotta know that I already suggested that, right, right, didn'tcha?! (~giggles~)

After all, that's one of the 'components' I mentioned to @Sora! (Although I didn't mention it specifically by name, lol.)

You even witnessed it's making!! How could you forget so quickly? (~grins~)
As I recall, you declined to try it. Notice I didn't complain... That definitely goes into the "More for me, then!" category of life's small bonuses. ~cough~

I don't remember how many years back this would be, but I recall Bailey's undertook an ad campaign to suggest people make this in the luxury of their homes. "Bailey's & icecream!"

Oh. And at work, I now had that one additional ingredient. Caramel sauce.

I tried it, and of course the caramel quickly disappears from view into the soup, and collects at the bottom.

I'm thinking for V2 of it as a "company dessert", as having a small ball of icecream, instead of being so stubborn, turning the whole thing into almost a milkshake. I could make it a bit bigger (whats a few hundred extra calories amongst friends, right?!), leave a floating ball of icecream on top of the creation, and then draw on it with the caramel sauce for the sake of presentation.

It kept disappearing, y'know, as I squeezed it into the bowl. And I just kept on squeezing.

When I got near the bottom -- ohhhh yeaaaahh, there it was, forming great big baubles of sauce at the extremities of the bowl, lol. (Maybe a lot less into the soup, next time, more on the solid chunk, yeah, I LIKE that plan!!)

OH, OH!!  And I have a new idea, with Nugget in mind, the "Drunken Sailor" version, where it's served with multiple shots (3?), in a beer stein. (OK, yeah, that one we would not want to calculate the total calories of.)

~has visions of the past, and a Toronto restaurant that had an icecream dessert called the "American Graffiti" that was served in a 70 oz stein~

It had 6 different flavours, a scoop each, and extras: sauces, choc chips, coconut crumbs, skittles, and all sorts of insanity. The chef had a blast with that, and I liked to keep him busy! Big Grin (I once had two of them, and then polished off my friends. lol) I think I still have one of their steins somewhere. Big Grin (But alas, the restaurant has been long-gone.) Lime Rickey's, maybe??? (Yes, the "icecream lunch" -- what, you've never heard of that?! ~gasps!~)

~the rodents upper body suddenly slumps and it appears distressed~

peaches & cream!  I just remembered the food item I see that on.

And it's on a metal can. And you find it in the the ~covers eyes in horror and sadness~ canned vegetables aisle of the supermarket. It's kernels of CORN!

~heads back to the drawing board, dejected~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Well @Squirrel the Irish cream ice cream was suggested because I didn't forget  Tongue . I did try the ice cream, however, if you remember...there was also butterscotch schnapps mixed in.  The pie part does matter because my brother made this amazing peaches and cream pie for me one year for Christmas and oh my gosh...so yummy.  Apparently it takes hours to make and he even had roasted almonds in the crust  Rolleyes . I don't know how to make it, but they need to sell that pie in stores. It was like a little slice of heaven  Angel . Where can I buy this pie this Dodgy pie

• cuntnugg3t