Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
How would you survive?
Lightbulb 
Hey guys!

(I don't really post threads, but I guess I'll post one today... Kappa)

How would you survive?
For example:
Someone states 3 random items: A box of fire matches, a baseball bat and some rope.
Then you would say how you would use those items:
I would use the fire matches to start a fire to keep warm, I would use the baseball bat for protection and I would use the rope, to make myself a a boat made out of wood and use the rope to hold it together. Then, once the user has explained how they would survive, they would then list 3 items of their choice, for the next user to post. I hope you guys enjoy this game.
If I'm allowed to start with the 3 items:
A pair of scissors, a bulb and a frying pan.

Note: Please ask me if you need help understanding the rules, but I'm sure you'll all get it anyways, but just in case... 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 7 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • future the great, Gravity X, Reaction , REACTION1, Voakie , WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
A light bulb , scissors, frying pan  .....

The scissors I would use to cut small vines for making rabbit snares and for tying a shelter together.   I would rub two sticks together to make a fire and fry a rabbit in the frying pan to eat. It's fur I would use to warm my self (It was a big friggin rabbit) The light bulb I treasuered because I knew as long as I had it I would always have a "better idea"  Idea   That was pretty clever. Right?  Confused 

For the next survivor I leave a pair of glasses, a jack knife and a manual titled  Agario Mechanics
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 5 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , future the great, Gravity X, Squirrel , WarZone_!
I use the glasses to focus the sun on the manual, starting a nice round fire, and the jack knife to sharpen a stick as a spear which I use to bring down a deer. Harvesting the deer leaves me with a skin for shelter, guts for a bow string , and a hip bone for digging out a well, along with the food I'll need to survive for a bit.

good luck, I leave you with a hammer, a sack of marbles, and a parachute
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • future the great, Gravity X, Squirrel , WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
(12-07-2016, 05:10 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I use the glasses to focus the sun on the manual, starting a nice round fire, and the jack knife to sharpen a stick as a spear which I use to bring down a deer. Harvesting the deer leaves me with a skin for shelter, guts for a bow string , and a hip bone for digging out a well, along with the food I'll need to survive for a bit.

good luck, I leave you with a hammer, a sack of marbles, and a parachute

I like what you did, but HATE what you left me!

I would chuck marbles at your head until I couldn't track you any longer!

And if I got lucky enough, maybe hitting you in the eye, I'd pull the rip cord, and thoroughly wrap that parachute around your neck!

~grin~

OK, maybe kidding, but you get the idea.

I will choose to leave people with, hmm.

A razor blade, a box of bullets, and a crowbar.

(Hmm, maybe I'm not much better than you... lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • future the great, Gravity X, WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
Heyyyyy, has no-one replied to this yet?!

Me, myself, and I Wrote:I will choose to leave people with, hmm.

A razor blade, a box of bullets, and a crowbar.

Okay, let me try replying to my own quandary:

I would try to survive by trying to appeal to the smartest female of the herd to form a mutual partnership... by using the bullets to throw bush parties with fireworks (use the end of the crowbar to beat up the bullets, and harvest the gunpowder), and then try to appeal to her sense of vanity by using the razor to shave her legs. :|

I'm not sure I can be trusted to pick 3 objects that are a reasonable combination, but let me try:

- a 1 pound steel ball
- 40 feet of rope
- a pocket knife
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , future the great, WarZone_!
I'd just die.
[-] The following 4 users Like Apix 's post:
  • future the great, Squirrel , Voakie , WarZone_!
Well, since @Apix would die, he wouldn't need the 3 items, so I'll just use them to survive. I'd use the pocket knife, to kill any small animals for food and also use the knife for protection. I'd use the rope to tie up pillars of wood and make some sort of shelter and use some of the rope to get around, such as tying it up at the top of cliffs and then climbing down it. I would use the 1 pound steel ball to drop on animals' heads or just use it as a door to a cave, if I find one.
~Gravity X
[-] The following 5 users Like Gravity X's post:
  • future the great, Squirrel , Voakie , WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
(12-14-2016, 12:01 PM)Gravity X Wrote: Well, since @Apix would die, he wouldn't need the 3 items, so I'll just use them to survive. I'd use the pocket knife, to kill any small animals for food and also use the knife for protection. I'd use the rope to tie up pillars of wood and make some sort of shelter and use some of the rope to get around, such as tying it up at the top of cliffs and then climbing down it. I would use the 1 pound steel ball to drop on animals' heads or just use it as a door to a cave, if I find one.

Great!! But ya forgot the 2nd half of your job, lol... to pick 3 items for the next poor sap to survive with!

Or did you just wanna be the... last survivor?! ~teeeeeeeaaaasssee!~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • future the great, Gravity X, WarZone_!
(12-14-2016, 12:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 12:01 PM)Gravity X Wrote: Well, since @Apix would die, he wouldn't need the 3 items, so I'll just use them to survive. I'd use the pocket knife, to kill any small animals for food and also use the knife for protection. I'd use the rope to tie up pillars of wood and make some sort of shelter and use some of the rope to get around, such as tying it up at the top of cliffs and then climbing down it. I would use the 1 pound steel ball to drop on animals' heads or just use it as a door to a cave, if I find one.

Great!! But ya forgot the 2nd half of your job, lol... to pick 3 items for the next poor sap to survive with!

Or did you just wanna be the... last survivor?! ~teeeeeeeaaaasssee!~

Lol, here are the 3 items, for the next survivor:

A computer mouse, a small cardboard box and a balloon.
~Gravity X
[-] The following 2 users Like Gravity X's post:
  • future the great, WarZone_!
Well urm... I would use the computer mouse to swing at small animals, in hope that it would kill them... Or just keep it with me, in case I encounter a working computer, but with no mouse...  Kappa I would use the card board box as a portable house for myself and I would use the balloon, as a way to call for help, by attaching a note to it, when I figured out how.

I will leave the next survivor:

A boomerang
A winter glove
A destroyed boat, full of cans of food, which expired 30 years ago... Kappa
[-] The following 3 users Like future the great's post:
  • Squirrel , WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
(01-09-2017, 11:38 AM)future the great Wrote: Well urm... I would use the computer mouse to swing at small animals, in hope that it would kill them... Or just keep it with me, in case I encounter a working computer, but with no mouse...  Kappa I would use the card board box as a portable house for myself and I would use the balloon, as a way to call for help, by attaching a note to it, when I figured out how.

A boomerang
A winter glove

Congratulations!! Since this is set a thousand years ago, or something, I think that you may have just started the first modern-day slum! ~grin~ But it would work. And maybe that thing looked like a balloon, but was actually something else you commonly find in slums. ~cough~

I wanna take a shot at surviving with your gear, I really do. But then I'd have to pick 3 new objects, and my brain just can't handle that part right now, so I'm gonna wait awhile. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • future the great, WarZone_!
(01-09-2017, 01:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 11:38 AM)future the great Wrote: Well urm... I would use the computer mouse to swing at small animals, in hope that it would kill them... Or just keep it with me, in case I encounter a working computer, but with no mouse...  Kappa I would use the card board box as a portable house for myself and I would use the balloon, as a way to call for help, by attaching a note to it, when I figured out how.

A boomerang
A winter glove

Congratulations!! Since this is set a thousand years ago, or something, I think that you may have just started the first modern-day slum! ~grin~ But it would work. And maybe that thing looked like a balloon, but was actually something else you commonly find in slums. ~cough~

I wanna take a shot at surviving with your gear, I really do. But then I'd have to pick 3 new objects, and my brain just can't handle that part right now, so I'm gonna wait awhile. (lol)
Well, these are some interesting items you left.  I would use the boomerang to try and knock fruit out of trees.  I would use the stuffing out of the winter glove to help start a fire by contstructining a bow drill.  The thread from the outer part of the glove would be used to make fishing line. I would beat one of the cans open eat the contents and use the metal to make a fishing hook.  I would also use some of the canned food as bait in traps to catch small animals.  Thanks for the cans because I can also use the metal to make a spear for protection and hunting, which I would use some of the thread to attach to a stick. I can also use one of the cans as a pot to boil water.

I'm leaving you...
A pot
A bale of hay
A pocket knife

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • future the great, run SPOT run , Squirrel , WarZone_!
(01-09-2017, 02:59 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

A boomerang
A winter glove

Well, these are some interesting items you left.  I would use the boomerang to try and knock fruit out of trees.  I would use the stuffing out of the winter glove to help start a fire by contstructining a bow drill.  The thread from the outer part of the glove would be used to make fishing line. I would beat one of the cans open eat the contents and use the metal to make a fishing hook.  I would also use some of the canned food as bait in traps to catch small animals.  Thanks for the cans because I can also use the metal to make a spear for protection and hunting, which I would use some of the thread to attach to a stick. I can also use one of the cans as a pot to boil water.

I'm leaving you...
A pot
A bale of hay
A pocket knife

Let me try surviving with these three items:

Right, I would use the pot to carry things like water and fruit, which I would find from trees and bushes, I would use the bale of hay as a bed, so something comfortable to sleep on. I could also use the bale of hay to attract wild horses, (if there were any Kappa) and hopefully get good transport. Even though, that would be very unlikely. I could also use the hay as something to keep the @ℱIRE going... For the pocket knife, I would kill small animals with and slit the throats of any bigger animals... I would also use the knife to sharpen up a spear and craft myself a bow, also if I could find some string or anything similar to string... I would then use the pocket knife again, to sharpen out some arrows.

For the next survivor, I leave:

A wristwatch
An empty blow-torch
A small bottle of anesthetic

Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 5 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • future the great, Gravity X, WarZone_!, ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(01-10-2017, 10:00 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:59 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

A boomerang
A winter glove

I'm leaving you...
A pot
A bale of hay
A pocket knife

Let me try surviving with these three items:

Right, I would use the pot to carry things like water and fruit, which I would find from trees and bushes, I would use the bale of hay as a bed, so something comfortable to sleep on. I could also use the bale of hay to attract wild horses, (if there were any Kappa) and hopefully get good transport. Even though, that would be very unlikely. I could also use the hay as something to keep the @ℱIRE going... For the pocket knife, I would kill small animals with and slit the throats of any bigger animals... I would also use the knife to sharpen up a spear and craft myself a bow, also if I could find some string or anything similar to string... I would then use the pocket knife again, to sharpen out some arrows.

For the next survivor, I leave:

A wristwatch
An empty blow-torch
A small bottle of anesthetic

You can make cordage for your string...what you use would depend on where you are trying to survive. I guess we don't even know the conditions

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • WarZone_!, ™ Chronic
I'd use the wristwatch to count the days until I day, the empty blow torch to remind me of how much hope there is left and the anesthetic also, because surviving is a pain in the ass Wink

So, thanks for letting me die.... man...

So, for the next guy.
You get...
... A big book full of french vocabulary
... A 1000°C Knife (HOT)
... A smartphone without the battery
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Gravity X, ™ Chronic