Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3D Agario] [Steam] Slymes
http://store.steampowered.com/app/530300

It's like a 3D type Agar.io game with built in steam features and nice cartoony graphics. Let me know what you think! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes WolfTechGames's post:
  • Reaction
Looks interesting! The graphics are nice too.

But, I personally wouldn't buy it, for 10€ too expensive. I can imagine how much work you put into this, but an end user (="the crowd") does not care about that. He sees what he will be able to do, and what the price is. I'd consider for 5€. Another idea would be to make it free, but have paid skins or maps. But well, I'm not earning any money yet so my view of money is probably not very accurate Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • WolfTechGames
(11-30-2016, 06:34 PM)Voakie Wrote: Looks interesting! The graphics are nice too.

But, I personally wouldn't buy it, for 10€ too expensive. I can imagine how much work you put into this, but an end user (="the crowd") does not care about that. He sees what he will be able to do, and what the price is. I'd consider for 5€. Another idea would be to make it free, but have paid skins or maps. But well, I'm not earning any money yet so my view of money is probably not very accurate Big Grin

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. During development we have considered making it free to play with paid content but we didn't really want to split the users up and make them pay for maps or skins. So we made it a 1 time fee and you have all the maps and such. As you play you also receive chests which contain different items which can in return be sold on the steam market if you have duplicates or you just want to make some extra cash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WolfTechGames's post:
  • Voakie