Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What other cool games do you play??
I play on clickerheroes.co recently
(12-17-2018, 03:03 AM)happy01 Wrote: I play on LINK REMOVED FOR HIGH POSSIBILITY OF CONTAINING VIRUS recently

Pretty fun game for when your bored, I used to play it a lot. I even had some friends who played it but with saved game saves from github lol
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
What about - cat ninja pro? - Today I died hundred times or more..
Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes hummerT's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
I play PC games usually, like BUPG or CS, or Battlefield. I really love shooting games, the multiplayer mode is my thing, but when I'm at work I play flash games. Flash games can also be entertaining and fun, Plants vs Zombies, Gunblood, Earn to Die, Impossible Quiz, Happy Wheels, Soccer Heads, etc.

I'm also interested in VR technology, I hope to see the new-gen of HTC Vive.
Agario Gaming Fan  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]
I play Call of Duty and Battlefield with my friend and at work, I love to play Puzzle games like Impossible Quiz and Text Twist. Smile
I have been playing  last day on earth for pc. This is my favorite game ever..
(04-16-2020, 10:16 PM)samuelddarden Wrote: I have been playing  last day on earth for pc. This is my favorite game ever..

More than Agma?! How dare you! Angry
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Squirrel
Well, Basically, I've actually played the old and very random io game that is probably about to die which is called,"agar.gold". agar.gold is a random private agar.io game that has 2 EXP servers (Slowsplit EXP is actually a server where you can just merge), and 3 ffa servers. 1 Vanilla Server and 1 Zombie Server have unfortunatley been deleted so sad times there
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
i play paper.io and agarpaper.io on my computer
samira yeah but its squares

also paper.io is like u are a piece of paper and u fill the entire arena with ur color thingy model
[-] The following 1 user Likes [Pro]Megan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
i usually play minecraft , hole.io , bonk.io and clash of clans
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Hole.io is a game where you are a black hole and you need to eat stuff to get big and win.The more big you are , the more stuff you can eat.Theres 2 gamemodes , classic (where its just ffa for 2 minutes if you are biggest hole)

Bonk.io is a game where you are a ball and you can play a quick game (where its like agma.io ffa) or play other peoples servers.
You can make skins , you can create accounts etc.
Also if you have an account you can make maps for players to play them and have fun.
Well on my computer its fine , maybe try using flash for bonk.io , and also trying another website to play hole.io,thats what i do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I play Minecraft and some Clash of Clans , maybe the Powder Game too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZelkTheElk's post:
  • Romanista_
What is The Powder Game?
I've never played that before.

Wellll i play minecraft and agarpaper.io too (and agma(lol))

^o^ lolllllllllll
^o^