Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Special Message to all! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Secret (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Questions & Answers (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Special Message to all! (/showthread.php?tid=71958)

Special Message to all! - nachochesse - 01-28-2021

Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.

RE: Special Message to all! - Redfox - 01-28-2021

And where is that poll? Smile

RE: Special Message to all! - fisa - 01-28-2021

(01-28-2021, 07:16 AM)Redfox Wrote: And where is that poll? Smile

Omg RedFox your pfp is so cool!
who made it? can you plz make one for me!

RE: Special Message to all! - Sora - 01-29-2021

(01-28-2021, 05:26 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.

Thanks for the kind message nacho. I'm glad to have you in the community, and very glad to hear that you feel welcome here! I hope everyone feels this way.

RE: Special Message to all! - XxtoxicagmaytxX - 01-29-2021

(01-29-2021, 04:42 AM)Sora Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:26 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.

Thanks for the kind message nacho. I'm glad to have you in the community, and very glad to hear that you feel welcome here! I hope everyone feels this way.

Yes, @Sora i feel welcomed to thanks to you we don't have to be shy to say. hi if you Weren't here this game won't exist but right now the game is doing fantastic!

RE: Special Message to all! - fisa - 01-30-2021

Great to hear, you are having fun Nacho!
And we are buddies we are for each other ,when we need help!!

RE: Special Message to all! - Redfox - 01-31-2021

Nacho I voted “I love nacho” <3