Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Tony's Idea - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ideas (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Tony's Idea (/showthread.php?tid=69437)

Tony's Idea - Tonyagma - 10-04-2020

I have good idea
The idea it's to make the fourms like more important thing for others many of players don't use agma pages but we can't make them to use but i have an idea how to make them to come 
1) if they register let them get a reward 100k coins
2) if they registred+being active gave them a reward 300k coins .
3) if they follow all pages gave a 10day gold member 

@Sora also @Squirrel what do you think ?

RE: Tony's Idea - imHitu - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 12:19 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: I have good idea
The idea it's to make the fourms like more important thing for others many of players don't use agma pages but we can't make them to use but i have an idea how to make them to come 

That will be to much rewards..and plus what if they make different acc to get more rewards? That will mashup everything.

RE: Tony's Idea - Tonyagma - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 12:50 AM)imHitu Wrote:

That will be to much rewards..and plus what if they make different acc to get more rewards? That will mashup everything.
Okay you thought well but sora maybe can know and can check the ip of ppls where do they come from not in all pages but in fourms they can make alt's but while they don't use them for a months it's easy to undrtstand if they are alt's also yea the reward to be after months but id' think sora liked this idea while it get's much time for this

RE: Tony's Idea - Jupiter - 10-04-2020

I'm not too sure about the rewards for joining;  I would leave that to the people in charge. I think if you join in with a game the rewards are secondary to the actual enjoyment that you get from playing. In agma/agario type games the smoothness( no or little lag) matters most for myself. Also being plagued with bots can be a turn off, this one I've only seen in agario.
   I think your quote you have about being too busy for the things you don't want to do , apologizing for wasting someone's time for the things you love doing and not to be so solitary in life.Maybe because in your time if darkness, someone who you might not even think as a friend will come up with the solution you need. I don't think anything was lost in the translation,I just think it is an excellent quote.

RE: Tony's Idea - imHitu - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 02:14 PM)Tonyagma Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 12:50 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Okay you thought well but sora maybe can know and can check the ip of ppls where do they come from not in all pages but in fourms they can make alt's but while they don't use them for a months it's easy to undrtstand if they are alt's also yea the reward to be after months but id' think sora liked this idea while it get's much time for this

Thats just waste of time and sora doesn't have that much time.

RE: Tony's Idea - Sarcrack - 10-04-2020

The problem is the multiple farming accounts here, a person can use vpn to create multiple accounts, is like the tutorials in agma, you just delete the data and you get free powers to in each server, there could be an option like one reward for account or something, people can't be honest, is hard.

RE: Tony's Idea - Squirrel - 10-06-2020

It's an interesting idea, but in the end I think it would just be too much work for Sora!

And Hitu has a point too. People would be making extra accounts trying to get even more gold outta Sora, and wasting even more of his time!

RE: Tony's Idea - imHitu - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 03:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

It's an interesting idea, but in the end I think it would just be too much work for Sora!

And Hitu has a point too. People would be making extra accounts trying to get even more gold outta Sora, and wasting even more of his time!

I agree with you Smile sorry squirrel  Undecided