Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Complaining about the new update. - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Complaining about the new update. (/showthread.php?tid=68607)

Complaining about the new update. - IamJaki - 08-21-2020

After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.

RE: Complaining about the new update. - xmaster - 08-22-2020

(08-21-2020, 01:00 PM)IamJaki Wrote: After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.

rip, i think they should get back giant 2, gigantic 2 and giga 2 ;-;

RE: Complaining about the new update. - imHitu - 08-22-2020

(08-21-2020, 01:00 PM)IamJaki Wrote: After the new update was released, servers like Giga 2 (no powers) were replaced by servers that allowed powerups to be used. That made youtubers / reversers like me can't get clips, and interrupting the completion of the video. I just hope the developers disable powerups on these servers, or just disable recombine, speed, virus and portal powerups.
As master said I think they alredy did that u might have to check

RE: Complaining about the new update. - IamJaki - 08-26-2020

(08-22-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

i wrote the thread before he disabled some powerups on those servers

RE: Complaining about the new update. - imHitu - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 02:45 AM)IamJaki Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

i wrote the thread before he disabled some powerups on those servers

O I didn't know that sry jixki

RE: Complaining about the new update. - Sarcrack - 08-26-2020

We miss the no powerups server :')

RE: Complaining about the new update. - Sora - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 03:16 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

They are already no-powerup, for a while already. The gigantic 2 and giga 2 servers.

RE: Complaining about the new update. - imHitu - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 04:06 PM)Sora Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 03:16 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

They are already no-powerup, for a while already. The gigantic 2 and giga 2 servers.

Sora he said he posted it before the update D: lol