Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Hi, im sarcrack :b - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hi, im sarcrack :b (/showthread.php?tid=68431)

Hi, im sarcrack :b - Sarcrack - 08-09-2020

Hi all, i have been playing agma for more than 3 years ago, first i started playing giant-giantic, i dont remember, i was really bad but i learned how to play and i was the conqueror in 2017 and i everybody said me noob when i killed them, i was better playing alone because every team that i had traitioned me 5 minutes later, in 218 i was interesd in supersonic servers when they were released, i loved the really big bots but it was so lagued, so i played in super na where the bots were little and cute bots, in 2019 i played selfeed servers when they was released. i loved that mode but my favorite was supersonic, the last month, i wanted to go super like another normal day and i saw that it was crashed, i saw sora repairing it and when i retirned to play gain the bots were not tiny bots so i was very sad and im still too because sora says that it's normal to see big bots in that server but i hate the lag, the big bots and when i respawn and die instantly, but what i can do? :/, i love to play agma and it's my favorite game, i just was gold member once in my own acc because a friend gave it to me, i still hope new servers and i like the new infection mode, and finally in the future i want to be an agma yt but i dont have a good pc, maybe the next year i could be i dont know.

RE: Hi, im sarcrack :b - xRENDEx - 08-09-2020

I agree, small bots were better than big ones.
I mean you can start super small and since the bots are already fast because they are 'small' you almost instantly die because 1. you are going in an insane speed already and 2. the bots chase you and eat you. I really think bots should be small since this was already something happening quite often already when we had small bots and big bots just made it even worse imo
and small bots were ways easier to control and big bots make mass irrelevant since if you have 40+ big bots you can gain abck the lost 40k mass in just few seconds

RE: Hi, im sarcrack :b - Sarcrack - 08-09-2020

(08-09-2020, 01:53 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: I agree, small bots were better than big ones.
I mean you can start super small and since the bots are already fast because they are 'small' you almost instantly die because 1. you are going in an insane speed already and 2. the bots chase you and eat you. I really think bots should be small since this was already something happening quite often already when we had small bots and big bots just made it even worse imo
and small bots were ways easier to control and big bots make mass irrelevant since if you have 40+ big bots you can gain abck the lost 40k mass in just few seconds

Exactly, i miss the small bots Cry